Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Help with gp in 3v3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

copeman

06-28-2012

That 3v3 elo next to the Solo que rating cant be changed, so all there is now are teams

Chettone

06-28-2012

Quote:
copeman:
L M A O. Well seeing is how you cant "que" for 3s unless you have a team, not many people are.

try looking at my teams, come back when you have

I did. You are 1400. In the 1800 Elo team you havent played a single match. So much fail

copeman

06-28-2012

Im not sure I see fail anywhere? Im just saying my GP is better and I would never build warmog. But you were "whatever" elo is season 1... so that means you are still good right?

Chettone

06-28-2012

I said its a clasic build. I would normally build complete diferent builds in every single game. Frozen Mallet or Warmogs are the 2 options for the meta-golem build, since there are no other high hp stacking items.

The golem build does not work for every game. Ask olaf :P

copeman

06-28-2012

Quote:
RedView:
What runes should i be using on him? Crit? Arpen? Strength? Early game crits are disgusting to fight against...but it seems like it falls off after the first few items.

Crit runes do slightly fall off, but mid game you should have farmed enough and have some kills to win

Mavrik V

Recruiter

06-28-2012

Sam had mentioned he plays/played GP a great deal and Fratmas is the way to go every game. I don't think farming warmogs is ever a good idea in 3v3 since games tend to end before 30 minutes pretty much always (unless you are solo queue and have bad teammates).