Help with gp in 3v3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Red View

06-25-2012

What runes should i be using on him? Crit? Arpen? Strength? Early game crits are disgusting to fight against...but it seems like it falls off after the first few items.

Boo

06-25-2012

armor pen reds, armor seals, flat mr or mr/lvl blues, ad quints

ZillyAU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-25-2012

I run crit reds/quints for the 14% then armor yellow and mr blue. Wriggles/boots/IE and we never have any issues with him. Get a few early game kills with unexpected crits and snowball from there.

JoeH15ss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-25-2012

want free rp! click here

Skared

06-28-2012

good ol' flat ad quint/red, arm yello and mr blue.

in 3v3, I find building tankplank is best. It lets you stay in teamfights and continue to smack them with your already ridiculous base damage.

Your two big items should be warmogs and trinity force. Dont worry about getting a sheen until later, just get beefy.

Heart of gold is a solid rush

dont build zerkers

sample build: Merc, Wriggles, Warmogs, Trinity Force, Abyssal Scepter, Bloodthrister

copeman

06-28-2012

I use crit chance.... I never lose top, always easy kills at start which leads to winning game. add Copeman ingame if you want to play GP like a pro

Chettone

06-28-2012

I was 1600 in 3v3 in season 1, and 1500 in season 2.

Skared runes are good. Armor runes are a must since jungle in 3v3 is stronger, and ad bruisers are in every game. Flat AD and and MR are good. You can also use cdr runes in the blue ones, or combine armor pen and flat ad with marks and quints. Its almost the same.

What to build in GP?
-Wriggles Lantern (in my opinion, the BEST item for 3v3. Gives you everything you need and its cheap)

-Boots: Ionian or Berserker (merc arent necesary since you can eat oranges and everything will be ok)

After that you can go Golem build (clasic build for most AD in 3v3): Warmogs, Atma's Impale, Trinity Force and Infinity Edge. With this build your main objective will be focusing their AP caster (with your entire team) and after that kill their remaining tanky dps.

Other build (crit/plank): Wriggles, Merc treads, Infinity Edge, Phantom Dancer, Trinity Force, and Guardian Angel (or something that makes you last a few seconds more at teamfights).

At Super-Late game you can sell that wriggles and buy a Bloodthirster or any situational item. Dont forget to buy elixirs too.

copeman

06-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chettone View Post
I was 1600 in 3v3 in season 1, and 1500 in season 2.

Skared runes are good. Armor runes are a must since jungle in 3v3 is stronger, and ad bruisers are in every game. Flat AD and and MR are good. You can also use cdr runes in the blue ones, or combine armor pen and flat ad with marks and quints. Its almost the same.

What to build in GP?
-Wriggles Lantern (in my opinion, the BEST item for 3v3. Gives you everything you need and its cheap)

-Boots: Ionian or Berserker (merc arent necesary since you can eat oranges and everything will be ok)

After that you can go Golem build (clasic build for most AD in 3v3): Warmogs, Atma's Impale, Trinity Force and Infinity Edge. With this build your main objective will be focusing their AP caster (with your entire team) and after that kill their remaining tanky dps.

Other build (crit/plank): Wriggles, Merc treads, Infinity Edge, Phantom Dancer, Trinity Force, and Guardian Angel (or something that makes you last a few seconds more at teamfights).

At Super-Late game you can sell that wriggles and buy a Bloodthirster or any situational item. Dont forget to buy elixirs too.

Yea dont follow this, just add me

Chettone

06-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by copeman View Post
Yea dont follow this, just add me
why so rude? you arent even ranked in 3v3 :S

copeman

06-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chettone View Post
why so rude? you arent even ranked in 3v3 :S
L M A O. Well seeing is how you cant "que" for 3s unless you have a team, not many people are.

try looking at my teams, come back when you have