Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


1000 Rp FOR ALL WHERE

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1C3dR4K3

Senior Member

06-25-2012

WHERe

Keep it going.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sephiroth420F4n

Senior Member

06-25-2012

Head east.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thane Soren

Recruiter

06-25-2012

We all deserve it.

WHERe


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vodski

Senior Member

06-25-2012

Anyone who makes new threads on this topic should lose RP instead. And if they do compensate with RP, make it so that people who make these threads do not get any.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Captain Youl

Senior Member

06-25-2012

Quote:
Vodski:
Anyone who makes new threads on this topic should lose RP instead. And if they do compensate with RP, make it so that people who make these threads do not get any.


^^ clearly got his RP


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1C3dR4K3

Senior Member

06-25-2012

Quote:
Vodski:
Anyone who makes new threads on this topic should lose RP instead. And if they do compensate with RP, make it so that people who make these threads do not get any.


WHERe did you get your RP from, WHERe? Oh, I know...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vodski

Senior Member

06-25-2012

Quote:
Captain Youl:
^^ clearly got his RP


They are still having issues with the servers, HENCE they haven't passed out anything yet. Perhaps you should learn how to read.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thane Soren

Recruiter

06-25-2012

Quote:
Vodski:
They are still having issues with the servers, HENCE they haven't passed out anything yet. Perhaps you should learn how to read.


Perhaps you should learn to WHERe


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thane Soren

Recruiter

06-25-2012

Quote:
Vodski:
Anyone who makes new threads on this topic should lose RP instead. And if they do compensate with RP, make it so that people who make these threads do not get any.


Give me some of your unfair free RP.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1C3dR4K3

Senior Member

06-25-2012

WHERe


12