Racists on LoL

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zeitrao

10-30-2012

To be fair, you shouldn't speak in a language you know people don't know because I'm sure they would rather not have their chat log filled with Portuguese ****. It's a North American server and the majority of people speak English. If you don't like people getting angry at your speaking, you seem to speak English perfectly fine. Why don't you try that instead of complaining?

Praddl

11-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by the flail View Post
Lol, just a joke, I get where your coming from and respect it, it's just that there's not enough of us who can just ignore it all (sometimes for good reason). Personally, I think actively promoting acceptance and diversity while quelling racist thought process with reason is the best way to go about it (such as the person who started this thread).
Ya, people just need to chill out and not get so butt-hurt over random ****. That's why "god" gave us the good herb .

superlokochon

11-01-2012

So fkcing right.. plus Why da fk cant we speak our language? make a SA server then..

America sucks btw.. they all need us to do everything and they take credit afterwards so fck it... WE pwn they dont.. I dont like brīs though hahahahahaha

Nightphazon

11-01-2012

okay first of all stop saying americans vs brazilians, because WE ALL ARE AMERICANS, in from venezuela and i am as american as someone born if new york, first step to stop racism, of course this is a english server but i also have been victim of racism, when im playing with a friend and i say ONE thing to him in spanish i transform into a mexican who smuggles drugs into USA...., and i do communicate in english but even so people are racist, and 70% percent of the times they say we are trolling is because we are responding to their insults, neither it should be a 4 man premade that only speaks spanish, that also is wrong, but still, its not that people is hurt because of racism, they are angry because they are being treated with hatred

Nightphazon

11-01-2012

and the tribunal should be more estrict

CurryMonstaNACHO

11-01-2012

scrw racism when master yiii too op. he makes me feel like i shouldnt play this game

tldr;MYMBN

Ditamis

11-01-2012

I, too, have a similar problem; I have a grad school-oriented mind in which I type correctly. Several times I have been the victim of childish name calling simply because I am educated and know how to spell.

SpicyLeaves

11-01-2012

It's quite simple really. Don't speak in other languages. This is a NORTH AMERICAN server. I'm an Australian. Want to know why I'm not flamed for not being from NA? I can speak English. Imagine trying to do a music class assignment with someone who is deaf. You're pretty much guaranteed a fail. And because of you guys cocky natures, it just makes it worse. E.g. "Morde, if you warded you wouldn't have died. Next time remember to ward please." and then Morde replies "I DO WHAT I WANT NOOB KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK HUEHUEHEUHUEE" do you know how annoying it is? Accept that North Americans made the game, so of course they're going to think they're better than you at it.

CurryMonstaNACHO

11-01-2012

[CAPS]Meixcooss ftw. I speak da spanish and jump the borders[/CAPS][MAKE IT OP]

do u get it

*hahahhahahahahahhahahahahahaahahah**

derp derp

DinoMack

11-01-2012

well, maybe you should speak English if you are on the north american servers. doesnt sound like you are a good team player if you cannot communicate with the other 3 guys instead of just your Brazilian friend