Racists on LoL

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Twoblackguys

07-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froilains Greenm View Post
Play with me and learn! AND YES, I AM BRAZILIAN, at least I know another languages, and what about you? you are a nerd that fart all day eating hamburgers.
And you wonder why no one likes you.

SockEater

07-06-2012

I dont care if you from the US or Brazil. IF you have 999 ping and lag-feed, I hate you.

pootaco

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2012

BR = feeder noobz that i always have to carry! Go eat burritos you dirty mexican speaking free LoL scrub. Not only are you guys bad but you have crazy ass builds too. 8==D

The Mexcellence

07-07-2012

Racism is a huge problem in this game. Obviously, my name opens me up to it, but enough is enough. Also, can we finally get a black or hispanic champion? I mean honestly. I'd buy him in a heart beat.

Dsg19319

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SICK N NERVOUS View Post
Well.. Since i started to play LoL, i've suffered bullying by the U.S players and other players around the world.

Whenever i'm playing with a friend and we say something in portuguese, they start to be racist with us. It's just annoying,

This is very annoying, because these days I was banned until June 26 for the reason might have answered the insults. I can not just hold it all quiet. Because I did not give any reason for them to do so, and when I said that they would be reported for a negative attitude, they replied with other offenses, "Fck you, give me some tacos!", "I'm American, I will not be banned.", "Report him for huehue" and things like that.

Seriously, why these guys think are better than us, Brazilians, just for us to be BRAZILIAN? I have two eyes, two hands and have a head to think, then i am like everyone else. Racism should be a hard reason to be banned, not answer the criticisms of the time and be reported by trolls only for be Brazilian, like i did.

Well, I'm already tired of it and I apologize for my English.
Dont like it? Find another ****ing game or dont be bad.

Kedoren

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizzlepeez View Post
Gringo isnt an offensive term lol its a name for americans and it came from the fact we used to have soldiers in mexico and they asked the "green" to "go" and it became gringo, its just a term
Incorrect.

Also, being prejudiced based on your nationality is not the same thing as racism. There are TWO races in this world. There is black, and there is white. There are many types of nationalities, ethnicities, religions, etc.

So, I believe the word you are looking for is "prejudiced", which means basically means a preconcieved judgement.

Just thought I'd clarify this, as the terms "racism" and "racist" get thrown around a lot improperly.

OmegaDeathDragon

10-03-2012

There is a brazilian server , play on it? If i went to the brazilian server and spoke english i would encounter the same thing. Problem solved!

Cocona Vatel

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SICK N NERVOUS View Post
Well.. Since i started to play LoL, i've suffered bullying by the U.S players and other players around the world.

Whenever i'm playing with a friend and we say something in portuguese, they start to be racist with us. It's just annoying,

This is very annoying, because these days I was banned until June 26 for the reason might have answered the insults. I can not just hold it all quiet. Because I did not give any reason for them to do so, and when I said that they would be reported for a negative attitude, they replied with other offenses, "Fck you, give me some tacos!", "I'm American, I will not be banned.", "Report him for huehue" and things like that.

Seriously, why these guys think are better than us, Brazilians, just for us to be BRAZILIAN? I have two eyes, two hands and have a head to think, then i am like everyone else. Racism should be a hard reason to be banned, not answer the criticisms of the time and be reported by trolls only for be Brazilian, like i did.

Well, I'm already tired of it and I apologize for my English.
i aint us but how would u feel if i started filling chat with german.
I type english on us servers and us emy german in skype ect, where non match related chat shold be anyway

Naween

10-03-2012

its the internet
every1 is going to be racist.

i think there should be a option to report some1 for racist comments and things like that

C Dubs714

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyleal View Post
I'd say the worst thing about LoL is the community. I mean there are cool players here and there, but any form of sportsmanship is all but absent and sexism and racism are prevalent in 90% of games before 30. I'm sorry you had to deal with this and I hope you can manage to enjoy the game anyways. My friends and I always do 3v3s specifically so we can avoid this kind of thing. With just myself and the two of them we never have to deal with people on our own team and if we don't want to listen to the guys on the other team there's a button for that.
Even at 30 I see this in almost every game. I think the community is at its absolute worst in solo ranked 5v5. People are just childish in there