Racists on LoL

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Paralakz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

07-02-2012

How does that post get a thumbs down?

Aside from the two typos...

Agent Of Doom

07-03-2012

Most people are racist in some way. The first post is being racist against american's saying its only them who insult the race of other players when they could come from where ever and some of the racism comes from people being frustrated from not being able to understand their team mates

Paralakz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

07-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Of Doom View Post
Most people are racist in some way. The first post is being racist against american's saying its only them who insult the race of other players when they could come from where ever and some of the racism comes from people being frustrated from not being able to understand their team mates
America...

It's not a race.

Brandon12332

07-03-2012

I am American and I think that racism is wrong. I know that sometimes in games people find someone of the same race that can speak the same root language so they want to talk in that language, it's very understandable. But it's also good to use English when coordinating, which some times people with other languages don't, then jerks get mad about it and QQ.

Mary Derpdalene

07-03-2012

You have got to understand 2 things.

Genuine racism on League is probably not that easy to find. It's become a "thing" to troll Brasilians.

"team very noob"
"morde es #1 hueuehu"

These areLoL staples.

Now a reason BRsget trolled so hardisbecause of the language barrier. In a game where communication is so key...speaking portuguese while youre on a north american server. Quite frustrating.

Riot could end this sort of thing if they just got their sh*t together, fix their servers, and make a South American server.

Idont mind BRsbut so annoying when you cant communicate and then they blame youand call you "very much noob"

OH AND PLEASE STOP PLAYING BRAND AKALI MORDE JAX AND SAYING HUEHUEHUEWHEN YOU WIN.

Mary Derpdalene

07-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paralakz View Post
America...

It's not a race.
We are actuallya race of people though.Being not only North American but Anglosaxon as well.

HoodriiicH

07-03-2012

I never mind foreign players, even if they dont communicate honestly ---- IF and ONLY IF they are good players and generally know what theyre doing, resulting in a win for the friendlies. If not, I dont get annoyed with the fact of their origin but of their play.

Dekar Volff

07-03-2012

just played a normal match, me and 3 other brazilian friends, and we got an AFK akali, we were doing really well in a 4v5 (ten kills ahead and dragon controll). 30 minutes into the game the akali comes, and when he notices that we're brazilian he says "GTFO, this is english server".

The problem isn't if you can speak english or not, the problem is if you're brazilian or not, when i'm playing i 98% of the time speak english only, but i try my best to hide that i'm brazilian, cuz even if i'm doing well and they find out that i'm not brazilian they'll start trolling and ruining the experience for me (yea, there's some funny jokes, but most of the time it's just imature and racist trolling)

Yea, my english sucks, but i try my best

Cruzito6900

07-03-2012

We aren't all bad, one of my best friends is Brazilian, he is one of the greatest person I've ever met.

llAdamll

07-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SICK N NERVOUS View Post
Well.. Since i started to play LoL, i've suffered bullying by the U.S players and other players around the world.

Whenever i'm playing with a friend and we say something in portuguese, they start to be racist with us. It's just annoying,

This is very annoying, because these days I was banned until June 26 for the reason might have answered the insults. I can not just hold it all quiet. Because I did not give any reason for them to do so, and when I said that they would be reported for a negative attitude, they replied with other offenses, "Fck you, give me some tacos!", "I'm American, I will not be banned.", "Report him for huehue" and things like that.

Seriously, why these guys think are better than us, Brazilians, just for us to be BRAZILIAN? I have two eyes, two hands and have a head to think, then i am like everyone else. Racism should be a hard reason to be banned, not answer the criticisms of the time and be reported by trolls only for be Brazilian, like i did.

Well, I'm already tired of it and I apologize for my English.
Its because in north america "most" people speak english. I personly get mad when i see it because, I dont understand what the person is saying and it isint helpful if I can't understand. Ps I dont get racist about it :#