Buff Urgot's Ult

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Animus

08-30-2010

Change it so it's like Kunkka's X Marks the Spot from DotA.

Hannor

08-30-2010

His ult doesn't need changed. You need to use it better.

Basically, increasing his ult range means stupid urgot players will get killed more. Adding damage could too easily make it op, unless the damage wasn't worth anything. Adding an automatic escape type mechanism (like a movespeed buff) would take the danger out of ulting, making it to powerful.

His ult is fine. If he needs anything, it is a buff to his attack range in order to land his passive and slows over a larger area.

MuffinButtonYay

08-30-2010

Watching Urgots ult into my tower or ulting into the middle of my teammates never gets old. Give it more range so they can pull off these same stunts from farther away!

Helbracht

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2010

I think it needs a buff in the fact that it can be interrupted by pretty much anything.

Hannor

08-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helbracht View Post
I think it needs a buff in the fact that it can be interrupted by pretty much anything.
It's a 1 second channel. This makes it pretty hard to interrupt unless you are stupidly predictable with it. Also, BV. Also, PAY ATTENTION to what your enemies are doing. Anything that can interrupt his ult can probably **** you up on its own. If you can't pay attention to when annie throws that stun or cho ruptures, then pulling off a 1 second channel ult is the least of your worries.