Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


AOE Team

1
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Devious Rogue

Senior Member

06-25-2012

Amumu/Rammus Jungle,
Galio/Kennen Mid
Kennen/WuKong Top
Miss Fortune/Graves AD
Nunu/Sona Support

Thoughts?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MeltedWater

Senior Member

06-25-2012

Karthus Mid
Twisted Fate AD
Pantheon Top
Gangplank Jungle
Shen Support

^I still want to try that team out. I once fought it, minus Karthus, and got quadruple ulted when I was originally alone. That's one way to lose a 1 v 0. >.<

(While we're talking about theme teams.)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sugarcrotch

Senior Member

06-25-2012

Quote:
MeltedWater:
Karthus Mid
Twisted Fate AD
Pantheon Top
Gangplank Jungle
Shen Support

^I still want to try that team out. I once fought it, minus Karthus, and got quadruple ulted when I was originally alone. That's one way to lose a 1 v 0. >.<

(While we're talking about theme teams.)



**** your global ult team

corki/soraka bot
ad nidalee top
malphite jungle
ahri mid

^^ i wanna try that team comp


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xCry0x

Senior Member

06-25-2012

yea I would go corki as your AD.

ALL of his abilities are AOE.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saolue

Senior Member

06-25-2012

For an AOE team, I had a solo queue team randomly without realizing it pick this one....

Mid- Orianna (me)
Top- Amumu
Jungle- Nocturne (He picked off the runners)
AD- Graves
Support- Nunu

We destroyed, it was kinda fun and I believe Orianna is more of an Aoe that Kennen...
but your jungle and top could be right, I just liked the fact we had a chaser to pick them off...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XCodes

Senior Member

06-25-2012

Quote:
MeltedWater:
Karthus Mid
Twisted Fate AD
Pantheon Top
Gangplank Jungle
Shen Support

^I still want to try that team out. I once fought it, minus Karthus, and got quadruple ulted when I was originally alone. That's one way to lose a 1 v 0. >.<

(While we're talking about theme teams.)


AD Twisted Fate is like a bad version of Ashe. Just use Ashe.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xCry0x

Senior Member

06-25-2012

Quote:
Saolue:
For an AOE team, I had a solo queue team randomly without realizing it pick this one....

Mid- Orianna (me)
Top- Amumu
Jungle- Nocturne (He picked off the runners)
AD- Graves
Support- Nunu

We destroyed, it was kinda fun and I believe Orianna is more of an Aoe that Kennen...
but your jungle and top could be right, I just liked the fact we had a chaser to pick them off...


There is something wrong with this picture if you had a lane amumu let alone a solo lane amumu.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Etherimp

Senior Member

06-25-2012

Jungle Amumu, Solo-top Gangplank/Pantheon/Cho'Gath/Jarvan/Kennen, Mid Ziggs/Kennen, Bot MF/Graves, Support Sona.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ItsJustPain

Senior Member

06-25-2012

Kennen
Alistar
GangPlank
Amumu
Graves

Kennen can aoestun a lot
alistar can aoestun
GangPlank can aoe slow
Amumu can aoe snare everyone
Graves can smoke screen some champs

what more u guys want?
u got so much CC


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hieronymus Bosch

Senior Member

06-25-2012

urgot nunu


1