Smurf's are taking over?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

skandapwns

07-21-2012

I have a smurf acc, the only time i use my smurf acc is to play troll champs like ap tryn and ap mf. I don't play tryhard champs when i smurf since it's not really fair to the other team. Also though whenever i play on my smurf which is lvl 21, there is always someone else smurfing on the other team. so its usually fair.
Edit: I'm always chill when im smurf, i just hate when there is a person smurfing and he is raging at his team, for how "bad" they are, when it's not their fault.

rusaerooster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2012

In low level, expect a lot of smurfs. My advice is to just queue with a buddy or two. If they know what they are doing, the chance of losing to smurfs is reduced. Also, i believe that playing against smurf sometimes is a good thing as you can learn from what they do, such as warding. I remember having the same problems, but my lvl 30 friend helped me out of the low level smurf fest.

Draikk

07-21-2012

I have a smurf account, but I only play it with low-level friends because when you are only just starting out, queuing up into a 30s match is simply impossible and it would be no fun at all just getting utterly destroyed every time you poke your head around.

I think that overall, it is still fairer to have 1 lvl 30 in a lowlevel match than 1 <lvl20 in a 30s match towards the low-level folks

JRiMi

07-21-2012

I have a smurf to see if my true elo has gone up BC it seems impossible to carry wins at 700 elo. I always play champs that I don't know or that I'm no good with to practice and hopefully balance things a little. But if your really seeing that many ppl that are pro you should see urself start to get better by playing them

Scorpsan

07-21-2012

i have a smurf account and im only lvl 10 but i have a 7 minute queue time because of my normal elo rating. and yes there is a normal elo rating

Lajinn5

07-21-2012

the only smurf i ever had was on EU west, and thats because i havent been able to play in weeks (ever since the patch that broke everything), then they put the patch on over there and i wasnt able to play there either, alot of smurfs are people who do it for fun, but some do it because they have no option if they want to keep playing LoL

Leafblaze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-21-2012

Don't let smurfs get to you. That's all you have to do. It makes sense when you have a level 4 going 10/0 against you. First time I played I went against a Kat-Amumu lane. They were both lower level than me but I got pubstomped. Hard. But just get over the smurfs and play more games. When you don't play against smurfs, you'll find you are actually better at your level. Like at level 6, no one else really got that when I was recalling, it was a trap. It's a just a learning experience.

mAgIcAl PuPpY

07-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarknessCalls1 View Post
Once you hit level ten and above you'll start to get away from the smurfs. People smurf for three reasons:
1. They're bad and sick of losing so they play against people who've just started to make themselves feel better.
2. They're trying to cheat the recommend a friend system for the benefits of getting other people to play League. They start accounts themselves and just play to level ten. That's why you'll start to see less smurfing around ten.
3. They're ****ing around/drunk/playing with low level friends and just don't care so they play on a smurf account so as not to screw up their record (not that people actually CARE about your record but whatever).

Once you hit Ten you'll run into smurfs less often. If you want you can send me a request and we can play until you're a higher level. I'll pull in better people since I'm 30 but it'll even us out to 20s and such. My summoner name is the same as my name here. Don't be discouraged, there's a decent learning curve but once you start to understand the game (and stop playing 30s) it gets a lot better.

EDIT - Co-op is alright but the bots are easy to trick and they don't act like real people. If you play too much co-op you'll learn bad strategies and you'll make mistakes down the road. Use bot games for figuring out builds or practicing jungling but play real games for when you want to know how to really play since co-op is very different from PvP.
You sound retarded. You do not need a mental disorder or a fifth of monarch to be playing a smurf. Sometimes playing a new account is refreshing and would argue this is why most make another account. Sounds to me like a smurf rolled you in lane. #rolled-at-level-1