Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Help needed in Nocturne Strategy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Albicelles

06-24-2012

Hello Everyone

I'm new with Nocturne. I'm playing him as Carry Assassin.

My Build is wriggles> Boots> Infinity Edge> Phantom Dancer> Change wriggles into Blood-thirster.

In team fight I wait for our Tank to initiate, wait for proper chance and ult to their highest damage dealer.

Problem is, sometimes I found myself surrounded by enemy team after casting my ult or make delay to cast my ult or didn't get sync with my team.

And furthermore, after getting my strategy enemy team focus me all through the game.

Please give me suggestions about strategy and build.

Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad English.

Happy Summoning.......

AKViperEye

Recruiter

06-25-2012

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/haunting-the-jungle-nightmare-style-109358

and boom goes the dynamite.

Etherimp

06-25-2012

need more defense, or Nocturne melts.

Valohtar

06-25-2012

Check out TheOddOne's guide on jungle Nocturne. His build makes Nocturne tanky enough to survive a team fight.