Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ahri or Lead Singah, you decide!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Danneskjold

06-24-2012

So I hit 6300 IP today, and my two considerations at the moment are as the topic states. I've never played Lee Sin, but from what I understand can be very powerful if played properly, but is in the harder spectrum. Ahri I haven't played as an experienced player, so I only have a general idea of how to play her. I leave it to popular opinion on who I should get. Begin!

BossLofton

06-25-2012

I played ahri from lvl 16 to lvl 30, then 200 games after. ONLY playing her. Very good champ to master.
I did however buy lee sin recently. I havent got to play him yet, but I did buy him simply based on how good he is IF you're good at controlling him.

sugarcrotch

06-25-2012

it depends do you like ranged or melee, lee sin is great for 1v1's and controlling teamfights with his as/ms debuff and ahri has her charm and true damage her ult is great for getting into position or escape/chasing both are fun to play.. however its very painful to watch a bad ahri -.- lee sin not so much because hes blind hue hue hue