Supporter champion that can buy Executioner's calling?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Soramaru

06-24-2012

Right to the point, most of the time the enemy get Soraka as support our ad carry take anything but Tristana or Miss Fortune so I have to counter her as jungler or support and most of the jungler have no problem about buying Executioner's calling but I don't know any supporter who would use this item status effectively.

TLDR: Supporter that counter Soraka heal?

Covening

06-24-2012

Lulu perhaps with Morello's evil Tome.

ViashinoWizard

06-24-2012

Any caster support (Lulu, Janna, another Soraka) with Morello's Evil Tome. You can build it out of Kage's Lucky Pick now, so you even get a GP10 out of it.

Soramaru

06-24-2012

Morello problem, that I was going to describe but stopped because it would be long, is that it's expansive and you need the HR on laning phase. Sure it's useful late game and surely I would buy but you woudn't be able to help your ad ranged on laning phase.

My current tactic is to pick Nunu and keep harassing them hard with E, keeping them away from the minions but this tactic consumes lot of mana and is kind dangerous, because I'm easy prey for gankers (though till now I managed to survive with flash + Q).

Tanner Calder

06-24-2012

This might sound weird, but when I'm playing support with my buddy and someone goes with taric or raka. I'll be doing leona and he will be graves and I bring exhaust flash. We lose our exhaust but the heal reduc makes a huge difference. Plus leona's CC locks down a ton of damage anyway., Morello seems to be the only other option though. If you can live without bringing exhaust on your support ignite helps a bunch!

XCodes

06-24-2012

I see no reason why the Carry can't grab an Executioner's Calling, at least for the midgame. Lategame you can probably power through most heals.

Soramaru

06-25-2012

Seems like I'll have to forfeit the lane dominance and hope the later Morello to do the job...
Thanks for all the replies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XCodes View Post
I see no reason why the Carry can't grab an Executioner's Calling, at least for the midgame. Lategame you can probably power through most heals.
Exactly but maybe bacause there is no upgrade to the item many people refuse to buy this item so I'm trying to figure out a way to a support do the job, but seems like there is no way to do this.

After all this talking, it remind me that some months ago I've thought about a support who excel in applying buff and debuffs, maybe I'll develop this idea and post it on the Champion Concept section.

Aikimiller

06-25-2012

Ignite.

In blind pick, not as good, but in draft if you see a sustain support, particularly soraka, make sure the AD carry takes ignite. It's a heck of a lot better at securing kills than exhaust.