Bot Dificulty

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BHuntarZ

06-24-2012

I like to practice in bot games but the only dificulty i can choose from is beginer is there anyway that i can get sum other options?

Cvillain

06-24-2012

Just play Co-op vs. AI if you want to practice...less rage from team bots being complete tards, and there's another difficulty option

Kyube

06-24-2012

In Custom Game Modes the only option for Bot AI is beginner, but if you want more of a challenge, you can go to Co-Op Vs. AI, which matches you with your own or other team mates in either Beginner or Intermediate bots.

BHuntarZ

06-24-2012

lol o ok you would think they would have an option that would let you change the custom game dificulty lol but ty for the help

xCry0x

06-24-2012

Don't play against bots =/ it will give you a false sense of accomplishment and make you worse off in the long run.

Would only do custom games if you want to try a new jungle rout with a new champion or something similar.. maybe practicing how early you can kill dragon or timing jungle clears..

Tigerhawk71

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCry0x View Post
Don't play against bots =/ it will give you a false sense of accomplishment and make you worse off in the long run.
Disregard this fellow entirely. Bot games are practice, everyone knows that.

-Co-op vs AI Beginner to get your win of the day bonus or play around with new champs.
-Intermediate to test your mechanics with champs you like.
-PvP to test your overall skill/performance in a volatile environment.