Nautilus help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BendyBread

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-09-2012

Hi there.

I recently picked up Nautilus and I really need help with all aspects of him. xD

Runes, I've been using Attack speed marks, flat armor seals and MR/level glyphs. I'm also using movespeed quints (well, 1 so far. I need to buy the others).
Item builds are kinda standard, and change depending on team comp, but a solid "basic" one would help a lot.

All help appreciated.

midillusion

06-09-2012

If you are planning to jungle Nautilus, I would recommend watching the video below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxVXs...ure=plpp_video

It is a video commentary/guide for Nautilus by TheOddOne. Should give you some idea on what to build on him.

BendyBread

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-09-2012

Thank you for that.

Not a huge fan of TOO, but help is help.

midillusion

06-09-2012

I can understand why, but there is no doubt that he knows what he is talking about when it comes to jungling.

oracle prodigy

06-09-2012

one thing i have noticed with naut is: as long as u have move speed quits and amour yellow its basicly up to u (**** i cant spell)

blastatack

06-09-2012

Solomid.net will cover it great for you. :)

jwRaider

06-09-2012

I jungle with him with the intention of transitioning into the tank / support. I have some armor runes to help in the jungle and the rest are whatever fits your play style. I know most people think he is slow which I noticed at first too but for whatever reason I don't feel that way now. Maybe it's because I'm used to using his anchor to get around.

If you are going tank I start with the armor boots while in jungle and start warmogs in jungle as well. From there just adjust to what the other team has. I'm currently trying to tweak this build so he can do some damage but he's an awesome tank with great CC if you play him right.

DeadliestDoug

06-24-2012

i dont jungle with him cuz im a horrible jungler. i just support bot or solo top. get ur q first then the e just to start out. then wat ever fits your playing style. wen i go in i try to save my q till they run. or if they are running already, obviously use it. and i love getting the kill wen they run away with super low health, and u cant quite get to them. pop ur ult and walk away.lol ive gotten a number of kills doing that. but as far as items go. i get merc treads first. then work on warmogs and dependant of ur needs. get thornmail first for AD or force of nature for AP defense. i get both then i sswitch it up for the rest of the items(i like the sunfire cape).
team fights r easy with naut if u focus the right champ. just CC the AD carry or AP carry. and let ur team kill em. then i go for the tank just to get him off of my teamates.
i realize this is all over the place, thers just so much to say. lol