Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Females like you..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vizzlepeez

06-25-2012

This chick is more of an attention wh*re than the girls she is talking about. Like Krotank said, you post a thread that discusses to everyone on the forums that you are a female LoL player, if that's not wh*ring for some attention idk wat is.

Also my best friends gf plays with us all the time and never mentions shes a girl, well atleast not to gain attention anyway. And shes definitely not posting on the forums about her ***

ChaosTempest195

06-26-2012

Quote:
Ømicron:
Why would they tell you to get in the kitchen if they didn't know you were a girl? Clearly you somehow mentioned it, which is exactly the problem at hand.

apparently they can tell from how i chat... and look at my user name

imapanthercat

06-26-2012

Quote:
Alfrzernebog:
make females like me look bad. We don't care if you're a female on a game or not. We also don't care that you're queuing with your boyfriend. We care if you actually play the game.
Also, don't sic your boyfriend on me because you made a stupid mistake and you're not willing to take the blame. You're not fooling anyone but yourself; there are 8 other people in the game who aren't idiots like you. (usually)

I'm pretty sure all the people who down voted you are women. I agree with you 100 percent. Quit being attention *****s. Chances are you're streaming and your face is plastered with makeup and you're ugly. If you want attention that much go get an animal. If you are 17 years old or younger and your parents don't give you enough attention, then you can still get a new family if you asked to be put up for adoption.

Chaldron

06-26-2012

Quote:
imapanthercat:
I'm pretty sure all the people who down voted you are women. I agree with you 100 percent. Quit being attention *****s. Chances are you're streaming and your face is plastered with makeup and you're ugly. If you want attention that much go get an animal. If you are 17 years old or younger and your parents don't give you enough attention, then you can still get a new family if you asked to be put up for adoption.

lol

This is exactly what others complain about. Always one guy just HAS to side with the girl because he's single and trying to impress her.

Atenena

01-02-2013

Quote:
FlyingElf:
The game goes a lot better when you just ignore gender, race, sexuality, etc all together and focus on playing the game and winning.

Thats the point dude... dont care your gender :3 <3

Shiku12

01-02-2013

I'm not going to agree with everything this person said but she does bring up a valid point. The main thing I'm tired of though is getting sexually harrased, I play ahri and the first time I que up with fox fire i get people hitting on me (maybe just becasue she is ahri but whatever) It's like people on that game are desperate for someone to love them. Step #1 find someone in the real world

Aureline

01-02-2013

^ That might just be the champ itself, and its sexualized nature. Plenty of my friends are guys; when they play a female champ, sometimes the enemy will make jokes and they go along for the ride. Similarly, when I play Jax or Shen I'll get called a guy.

I think that's just something oddly inane about League of Legends. You just accept being called "her" or "she" if you're playing a female champ.

Anyways, to the OP's point, I don't know if returning a condescending and smug air about people who bother you is the best way to convey your point, win friends, or influence people.

Rageinald

01-02-2013

Someones adopted....