Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Females like you..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

datuglykid

06-24-2012

Women have a delusional self defensive quality about them; they gonna believe what they want to.

This makes them prone to thinking they are better than their teammates when things go awry going into the "my team sucks I'm gonna sulk and play at a level below what I am capable of" mindset.

This is also true for many of you sheltered nerds, male or female, that have been raised to believe you can do no wrong.

If you get emotionally upset by what you read on your computer screen that could have possibly been typed by a 10 year old brazilian kid, sack t f up.

I hate women and children, and my name is james deen

Tigerhawk71

06-24-2012

Long story short - posting that you are or posting about your gender is stupid and totally irrelevant. I don't care who you are or what you sound like, if you're queued with your girlfriend, boyfriend or mother. I just care that you're going to play the game and not trash talk like a ******.

tl;dr - girl gamers exist, but they are ultimately irrelevant. You're just another gamer.

ChaosTempest195

06-25-2012

Woe Woe people calm down. it is true we are another gamer.... but most males don't treat us like that.... I've been told to get back in the kitchen a couple of times and that girls suck at gaming. guys you cant have it both ways

Luda

06-25-2012

Shut up stupid girl

ChaosTempest195

06-25-2012

Quote:
Almost Cool:
Shut up stupid girl

Just what i commented about....

Dokmazing

06-25-2012

This is a funny looking kitchen.

MoreMedz

06-25-2012

The irony is that for a game entirely devoid of individual identity and in a medium (forum) incapable of displaying gender, people have managed to somehow make sexism into an issue...

Ømicron

06-25-2012

Quote:
ChaosTempest195:
Woe Woe people calm down. it is true we are another gamer.... but most males don't treat us like that.... I've been told to get back in the kitchen a couple of times and that girls suck at gaming. guys you cant have it both ways

Why would they tell you to get in the kitchen if they didn't know you were a girl? Clearly you somehow mentioned it, which is exactly the problem at hand.

DeGeneralLee

06-25-2012

sorry thread starter, since you're a female and you're fighting with another female, i'm not gonna side with any of you.

but, let me get my camera

Cyleal

06-25-2012

Quote:
Ømicron:
Why would they tell you to get in the kitchen if they didn't know you were a girl? Clearly you somehow mentioned it, which is exactly the problem at hand.

Ok. I was with this thread for a bit and I mostly agreed with what you are saying about not announcing it.. but this kinda draws the line. I mean, yea they shouldn't announce it and expect special treatment or anything like that, but we shouldn't treat them like garbage for being female should we? If it didn't matter before they told you their gender, why the **** does it matter afterwards?

Also it doesn't always help to keep your mouth shut about it. Sometimes people just assume by username. Often I've been mistaken for a female because my username seems 'feminine' and people tell me to go to the kitchen and I never even said anything about it and even disputed the fact I was one. (Because I'm not!)

Anyways, I'm against the OP here, whom, you're right, is just asking to be flamed for mentioning it in this particular case, but not being able to mention who you are online without being flamed in most cases is just wrong.

TL;DR: If they're a girl, whatever, if they're a guy whatever. Either way, stop being sexist attention *****s and play the **** game.