NA East Coast Server!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dolajik

11-07-2013

pretty mindblowing how they continue to ignore it

SteveTheCrusader

11-07-2013

bumping

Muduco

11-08-2013

this needs a bump

F0reverMiring

11-08-2013

Riot gives no ****s about providing a smooth gameplay experience to a significant portion of their playerbase; I in turn will not give no ****s about playing their moba till they decide not to penalize me for not residing on the radiation filled west coast.

Of all the places one could be penalized for living in...the USA....what a sick,sick , joke.

TheOddPwny

11-08-2013

Bump

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2013

every other functional game has a us east server

come on riot, ffs. you make how many hundreds of millions annually?

NearEDGE

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2013

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
If your ping is absurdly then stop watching youtube videos while playing because you clearly don't have much bandwidth to begin with.
Nothing good will come of trying to split the US server into regions.

As it is, I'm sure that there isn't one server for the entire US(Because one computer handling 20 million simultaneous connections is somewhere between highly impractical and impossible and also would require more than 20x the bandiwdth of the fastest FiOs connection), but several servers which are all connected by some sort of framework.

RatB33

11-08-2013

I say in the OP that switching to LAN (Latin America - North, i think?) MAY drop your ping time dramatically.

Anyone else try this?

I have only been playing (poorly) since March but in that time my pings have gone from 60-80 to now constantly over 110 or so. I m not great so I am not saying that lag is why i lose.... but if LAN can get me lower pings, i am all for switching...

I weep when i see youtube vids of regular people (not pros with OMG-fast inet connections) with pings in the 20-40 range...

2pudge1cup

11-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatB33 View Post
I say in the OP that switching to LAN (Latin America - North, i think?) MAY drop your ping time dramatically.

Anyone else try this?

I have only been playing (poorly) since March but in that time my pings have gone from 60-80 to now constantly over 110 or so. I m not great so I am not saying that lag is why i lose.... but if LAN can get me lower pings, i am all for switching...

I weep when i see youtube vids of regular people (not pros with OMG-fast inet connections) with pings in the 20-40 range...
then you're stuck with a server of Brazilians

no thanks

KawaiiObiyoSama

11-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2pudge1cup View Post
then you're stuck with a server of Brazilians

no thanks
this. rito pls