Just watched Sion's Champion Spotlight

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

12th Ranger

10-06-2014

Anyone else betting on 100% ban rate? And maybe I'm speaking out of my ass here, but with no cooldown on his passive, I feel like that's just gonna be an excuse for people who don't actually know how to play him well to die all the time :/ I hope I'm wrong.

Weltall8000

10-06-2014

Passive looks powerful, everything else, I'd take old Sion over though. I think he looks ****ty.

AtrocityEyes

10-06-2014

Just kite him. You can still use abilities and slow/stun. He'll die because yes.

Captain Tacos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2014

Cant tell if trolling or just stupid... His q has an enormous telegraph and takes forever to charge. His e is meh, and he goes oom after using 3 abilities. His health also decays at a rate of 12% a sec in passive so if your not really wailing on someone your a goner. He also has absaurdly low base health because of his ability to perm gain hp. Id rather they took this out of his kit and actually gave him a real base hp.

Whats that you just killed an enemy sion and hes going into passive? Oh ill just walk away and watch him die.

Seriously its that easy. Anyone who just stands there and lets sion beat on them in his passive is stupid as fuk.

JustKitting

10-06-2014

I couldn't draw any conclusion whatsoever from that spotlight alone ... because it failed to include any hard numbers or ratios ....

BeastRAGE

10-06-2014

Was watchin nightblue play him on pbe. He looked stupidly strong, but he was fed and it was pbe so can't be sure til he is in real games.

NB did say something to the tune of "Can't wait for him to go live, he is going to be freelo. Doesn't matter how good your mechanics are, you are going to die to Sion"

Idk if they changed the numbers but his ult was on like a 30-40s cd with cdr.

12th Ranger

10-06-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tacos View Post
Cant tell if trolling or just stupid... His q has an enormous telegraph and takes forever to charge. His e is meh, and he goes oom after using 3 abilities. His health also decays at a rate of 12% a sec in passive so if your not really wailing on someone your a goner. He also has absaurdly low base health because of his ability to perm gain hp. Id rather they took this out of his kit and actually gave him a real base hp.

Whats that you just killed an enemy sion and hes going into passive? Oh ill just walk away and watch him die.

Seriously its that easy. Anyone who just stands there and lets sion beat on them in his passive is stupid as fuk.
I was mostly concerned with his passive, as I feel like it would be an excuse to feed? Wasn't trying to be stupid, it was a legitimate concern.

Weltall8000

10-06-2014

Quote:
I was mostly concerned with his passive, as I feel like it would be an excuse to feed? Wasn't trying to be stupid, it was a legitimate concern.
Kind of like how awesome it is to get yourself killed to get that true damage off with Kog'Maw's passive? When someone goes 2/40/3 as Kog'Maw on my team, I always give them a highfive!