The Chaos Theory (Semi-Open RP)

1234567 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DigitallyFazed

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Graveman View Post
Uldrik waved his men to quiet down, as he knew this was business.

"What is it you need?" The man simply stated as he looked down at the small creature.
"I'm sure you're aware of the murder that happened recently, to that of Kurtan Bryce, he started, his gaze unwavering. "I just want to know if you know anything about it. Things like this usually don't happen here in Demacia."

TheShadowOfChaos

06-26-2012

The wisp travelled through the house but there was no sign of the man but there was something else. A bag of some sort with objects of power in them.

"What is this here? The front door begins to open as the man walks out, Phantom instantly dispels the wisp to meet him.

The Graveman

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalWaffle View Post
"I'm sure you're aware of the murder that happened recently, to that of Kurtan Bryce, he started, his gaze unwavering. "I just want to know if you know anything about it. Things like this usually don't happen here in Demacia."
"Aye, I know of it. It wasn't one of our boys though; there's some hotshot trying to cause trouble in our territory, and I don't take kindly to freelancers working business without me keeping an eye on 'em." Uldrik gestured for the yordle to follow as he leads him towards a wanted poster on the wall. The picture was an artist's depiction of a man with a piece of cloth wrapped around his mouth, giving off an exaggerated look of hostility.

"Ever heard of the Iron Snakes?" Uldrik spoke as he glanced at Core.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadowOfChaos View Post
The wisp travelled through the house but there was no sign of the man but there was something else. A bag of some sort with objects of power in them.

"What is this here? The front door begins to open as the man walks out, Phantom instantly dispels the wisp to meet him.
Mortimer walked outside with his staff at hand, glancing at Phantom who stood there in front of him. He was a robed man with a various assortment of potions and scrolls tucked securely upon his belt, and the arm that clutched his staff seems to be covered in blue runes, as if the skin is illuminated by the magic.

"What is it? I am busy with some experiments at hand, if you didn't know," he said, giving a scrutinizing look at Phantom.

Shinozaki Ayumi

06-26-2012

((Make your move Jay. :P ))

TheShadowOfChaos

06-26-2012

"Good sir, I must ask you what you know of the shoemaker, who was just murdered recently. Maybe even where you were at the time of his death."

The Graveman

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadowOfChaos View Post
"Good sir, I must ask you what you know of the shoemaker, who was just murdered recently. Maybe even where you were at the time of his death."
"Ah...yes. I did. I wouldn't of believed it with my own ears if I hadn't of visited the scene myself..." Mortimer shook his head in disappointment. "A good man, shame he had to die like that. Are you one of the investigators?"

DigitallyFazed

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Graveman View Post
"Aye, I know of it. It wasn't one of our boys though; there's some hotshot trying to cause trouble in our territory, and I don't take kindly to freelancers working business without me keeping an eye on 'em." Uldrik gestured for the yordle to follow as he leads him towards a wanted poster on the wall. The picture was an artist's depiction of a man with a piece of cloth wrapped around his mouth, giving off an exaggerated look of hostility.

"Ever heard of the Iron Snakes?" Uldrik spoke as he glanced at Core..
Core stared at the poster, listening to Uldrik. His ears flicked when he mentioned 'Iron Snakes.' "It sounds vaguely familiar... didn't one of them have a hand in that scandal in Zaun several months ago?" Core's eyes studied the sketch on the poster, but nothing came to mind.

TheShadowOfChaos

06-26-2012

"What if I am one of the investigators?" Phantom gives a look towards Mortimer.

Jaykoboy

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFGrey View Post
((Make your move Jay. :P ))
((No. If you were a sixteen-year-old who's breaking into a crime scene who just heard a huge crash not too far away, wouldn't YOU be freaking out?))

Shinozaki Ayumi

06-26-2012

((.. Grey's about ...19 in this picture? And he's freaking out. I'll make the move. ))

Grey stealthily trotted upstairs to the bedroom, he creaked open the door with his jaws and looked inside.

He swears he saw something! Not letting any chances, In his black wolf form, he stuck to the walls.

1234567 ... 13