Hybrid Penatration item concept - Anuket's Halberd

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Irelia Bot

11-14-2012

Bump

piiees

01-29-2013

you know, i've always wanted a hybrid penetration item for lol, for champions like jax akali and kayle. i think this could really work because it would still force the champion to build quite glass cannon like so they can increase the amount of armor and magic penetration. this would still leave them to be squishy so they aren't able to face roll. there always has to be a way to counter the enemy champion, no matter how they build, and i think that the scaling would still leave the possibility to counter, but leaving more ways to build and counter the enemy if they build really tanky in both ends.

Irelia Bot

01-29-2013

Until a red comments on this or we see something in the beta I think it is not going to be happening any time soon.

Peligrad

01-30-2013

Hybrids already have obnoxiously good items to choose from...

Rageblade, gunblade, trinity force...

They're all really strong.

Also, there are several abilities that deal magic damage with an AD ratio. This item would be super OP on champions that could abuse that...

Yorick and Udyr come to mind first...

Galgus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

I like it- but I might get overzealous and build it on glass cannon AP Xerath out of my bottomless hate for durability stats.

RockJockey

01-30-2013

bump

Prover

01-30-2013

I would make the recipe Blasting Wand + Long Sword or Pickaxe + Amplifying Tome

Oz SammyD X

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Blue Jelly View Post
Because it's only 1 item, freeing up a whole 'nother item slot for you to buy something that doesn't provide solely pen on a hybrid champion.
Which would be op, not gonna happen buddy....

Irelia Bot

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oz SammyD X View Post
Which would be op, not gonna happen buddy....
Alright first off with the current way that armor and magic pen work 25% for the caps would likely be the best option. Seconds of all the fact that this item would force a glass cannon build to get capped makes it not broken and only at it's best at a full build.

Treza

02-01-2013

they could also just make a new item that builds out of void staff and last whisper....... it could cost like 5k and give 100 ad 100 ap and 40% magic and armor penetration