What Normal Top Lane Beats a Darius?

123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Capt Orion

06-24-2012

Yorick says "GTFO of my lane"

Im a fish yo

06-24-2012

jax is doing well
nerf darius
qq

Kuugen Tenko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiSeng View Post
either i've been playing those champs wrong, or else wenever i play panth they have a newb darius...

olaf, teemo maybe,

jax, ken, akali, wu will get raped, why?? ult does 450 dmg if he has all 5 stacks and 100 AD only. once u hit lvl 6, maybe u will be about 1k hp full. darius all he has to do is pull u in, AA, Q, AA, W, AA and now ur down to about half or less hp, he chases and lands one more AA, then ultis... GG top =C
ken can poke the darius and stun him all day, akali can drop her shroud and it can cancel darius' ult, wu can spin to win and has nice escapes, jax is just jax. And I normally play akali and kennen so i know they can out harass darius - it takes a LOT of work with akali though and one fail gank from your jungler will mess you up bad especially if darius gets a kill.

Also if Darius uses his Q right after he pulls you in it does like no damage, its when he hits you with the edge of it when it hurts a lot. Akali pull>shroud wait for his q then run behind him Q>AA hide do it again run

Nea De Penserhir

06-24-2012

Kennen

CaptainFurious

06-24-2012

Lee sin does surprisingly well against darius
use Q to poke and then dash out with his W and the shield will tank the damage from Darius's spin and passive

Roarem

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-24-2012

As people have said before, Vlad and Teemo. They're pretty much a hard counter, Vlad more than Teemo. Apprehend has a range of 550 while transfusion has a range of 600. Just click and win the lane. T_T

D RADD

06-24-2012

kayle

DeathBringer War

06-24-2012

Yorick, like always, you can't fight the ghouls.

Cr0g

06-24-2012

I find renekton is a good counter. Slice in stun and use Q and dice out before he can even touch you.

ironwok

06-24-2012

you cant top vs darius unless ur darius

123456 ... 8