What Normal Top Lane Beats a Darius?

12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spensanator

06-24-2012

For the life of me i have no idea what normal top lane champ beats darius, the only person i found that can is Olaf. But please i would love to know because i hate darius with a passion because that dude is OP out the wazoo

Im a fish yo

06-24-2012

none just nerf darius QQ

I got 13ITCHES

06-24-2012

i play panth vs darius.

ad marks and quints + armor seals and glyphs. buy longsword+1 mana potion. Q him all day and he will be scared to come in to attack to stack those hems onto u. also u will gain a shield, and if u want to refresh that shield, activate ur stun.

Nanto Sei Ken

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

06-24-2012

Teemo, Olaf, Jax, Shvy, Kennen, Akali... and that's all I know and before anyone says Akali can't 1v1 Darius I have to disagree cause she can. I've also seen Garens and Shens do well against Darius

EDIT: Forgot Wukong Yay monkeys

Im a fish yo

06-24-2012

negative. nerf qq darius moar plox QQ

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-24-2012

There aren't many "normal" top laners that beat Darius, mostly because Darius' design is to specifically counter melees. He, however, has a hard time dealing with CC, gap closers/escapes, high mobility and ganks.

So either pick a top that has ranged harass (Vladimir and Teemo too pro) or hope to god that your jungler knows that Darius is pretty much free food.

Im a fish yo

06-24-2012

darius needz nerf QQ plox

I got 13ITCHES

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuugen Tenko View Post
Teemo, Olaf, Jax, Shvy, Kennen, Akali... and that's all I know and before anyone says Akali can't 1v1 Darius I have to disagree cause she can. I've also seen Garens and Shens do well against Darius

EDIT: Forgot Wukong Yay monkeys
either i've been playing those champs wrong, or else wenever i play panth they have a newb darius...

olaf, teemo maybe,

jax, ken, akali, wu will get raped, why?? ult does 450 dmg if he has all 5 stacks and 100 AD only. once u hit lvl 6, maybe u will be about 1k hp full. darius all he has to do is pull u in, AA, Q, AA, W, AA and now ur down to about half or less hp, he chases and lands one more AA, then ultis... GG top =C

Im a fish yo

06-24-2012

QQ nerf darius moar
qq

PapillonMyu

06-24-2012

Jax rapes darius top , and snowballs harder , and deals significantly better damage than him late

12345 ... 8