I played AP Warwick..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Norak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2010

Bump for attention.

Keywinged

08-30-2010

A long long time ago...In a forum far away...An epic battle ensued...To determine...Who would be...The greatest...KEYBOARD WARRIOR!!!!!!!!

Norak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keywinged View Post
A long long time ago...In a forum far away...An epic battle ensued...To determine...Who would be...The greatest...KEYBOARD WARRIOR!!!!!!!!
Get this.
I do not.

Keywinged

08-30-2010

Then learn.
You must.

Norak

08-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keywinged View Post
Then learn.
You must.
Witty banter to this.
I do not know.

Crimson Rose

08-30-2010

spirit visage would also work with this build

CDR? increased heal? yes please

Norak

08-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Rose View Post
spirit visage would also work with this build

CDR? increased heal? yes please
Good idea!
I will have to try that out.

Stormsoul

08-30-2010

i play ap wick in ARAM whenever i get him.

people lol at me at first and call me bad, then realize how powerful it is when i'm constantly getting the bloodscent movespeed boost, running up, Qing people for 500+ damage and healing through anything they might have tossed at me on the way.

Serpentongue

08-30-2010

How does Lich Bane interact with Warwick's ult?

Oh God Its Yi

08-30-2010

First of all, playing against level 30's means nothing. You might be familiar with Elo hell. Ranked games are ALL level 30's, and there's a LOT of really bad ones.
AP Warwick is just lackluster. Your numbers don't take into account natural magic resist and armor, so you did much less than you thought. With Lich Bane only getting a proc on the first of the ult, you're pretty much just a 2 second stun for a 1:1 scaling, and a tiny bit more. IMO, you could just do this with someone like Sion, who can target you then follow up with an explosion.
Rushing a Lich Bane often hinders what you can actually do. With a Lich Bane start, you get 80 damage on your Q, and every hit after a spell cast (not taking into account natural MR and armor). This is an item that costs somewhere upwards of 2000. If you just got a Brutilizer or something more DPS oriented, you would get a decent ~40 extra damage PER HIT instead of just after spell casts (taking into account armor and Brutilizer's armor pen). Warwick only has Q and W to work off of after his ult, and W is on a decently long cooldown. Q isn't low enough of a cooldown to be able to proc the Lich Bane often enough.
Simply put, AP WW is just a joke build. You can't jump to conclusions after 1 game. Sure, you might be more successful with him as AP, but that doesn't make it a better build. There are tons who advocate AP Gangplank (myself being one of them), but in the end there's no denying that DPS just out-does AP (or at least during the crucial stages of the game).