I played AP Warwick..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Norak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

08-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiiincy View Post
lich bane has a 3sec effect cd so it will only affect you 1st hit of ur ult i think
At the moment Riot has a resovior system in place. Meaning you can do it twice in 6 seconds, rather than once every 3 seconds.

They might be removing that next patch though.

Either way, his Q is on around a 5 second cooldown anyway, so 3 seconds doesn't matter unless you want to proc with W sometimes aswell.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hightech

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

08-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norak View Post
Yes it is?
No, it really really isn't.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Keywinged

Member

08-30-2010

Would you be willing to play another game (even a bot game will work as long as you let Alistar get a lot of life) to show?
I'm very interested but I'd like to see how Lich works with it...
I read what was said already but I still want to see it first hand.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quiiincy

Member

08-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norak View Post
At the moment Riot has a resovior system in place. Meaning you can do it twice in 6 seconds, rather than once every 3 seconds.

They might be removing that next patch though.

Either way, his Q is on around a 5 second cooldown anyway, so 3 seconds doesn't matter unless you want to proc with W sometimes aswell.
i was said that on the topic of ur ult damage calculation


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Norak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

08-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by hightech View Post
No, it really really isn't.
Nice edit there to make me look like an idiot.

I was responding to:
Quote:
Originally Posted by hightech View Post
That is not how it works for Parrley or Mystic Shot so I have a feeling you are wrong about Infinite Duress as well.
When I said "Yes it does.."

Stop being an idiot.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hightech

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

08-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norak View Post
Nice edit there to make me look like an idiot.

I was responding to:

When I said "Yes it does.."

Stop being an idiot.
I edited to clarify, you made yourself look like an idiot.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Norak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

08-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keywinged View Post
Would you be willing to play another game (even a bot game will work as long as you let Alistar get a lot of life) to show?
I'm very interested but I'd like to see how Lich works with it...
I read what was said already but I still want to see it first hand.
Sorry, I have to study for Block exams next week.

I will on Wednesday. Add me!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Norak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

08-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by hightech View Post
I edited to clarify, you made yourself look like an idiot.
Are you kidding me?

Because of your stupid, arrogant and utterly useless posts I will now ignore everything you say in this thread.

Unless you bring up an actual issue I have to address (and no "you are a noob" doesn't count for an actual issue I have to address, take your immaturity and leave).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hightech

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

08-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norak View Post
Are you kidding me?

Because of your stupid, arrogant and utterly useless posts I will now ignore everything you say in this thread.

Unless you bring up an actual issue I have to address (and no "you are a noob" doesn't count for an actual issue I have to address, take your immaturity and leave).
You attacked me first and you're attacking me again and I still believe you are quite mistaken on your math.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Norak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

08-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by hightech View Post
You attacked me first and you're attacking me again and I still believe you are quite mistaken on your math.
Okay, then allow me to apologise.

I did not mean to attack you in any way, I just saw your posts as continually clashing with my work, so I did what I thought was right at the time and insulted you.

Please forgive my immaturity, as I would like to know how you think I did the math wrong.