Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I played AP Warwick..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Norak

08-30-2010

Quote:
Quiiincy:
lich bane has a 3sec effect cd so it will only affect you 1st hit of ur ult i think

At the moment Riot has a resovior system in place. Meaning you can do it twice in 6 seconds, rather than once every 3 seconds.

They might be removing that next patch though.

Either way, his Q is on around a 5 second cooldown anyway, so 3 seconds doesn't matter unless you want to proc with W sometimes aswell.

hightech

Recruiter

08-30-2010

Quote:
Norak:
Yes it is?

No, it really really isn't.

Keywinged

08-30-2010

Would you be willing to play another game (even a bot game will work as long as you let Alistar get a lot of life) to show?
I'm very interested but I'd like to see how Lich works with it...
I read what was said already but I still want to see it first hand.

Quiiincy

08-30-2010

Quote:
Norak:
At the moment Riot has a resovior system in place. Meaning you can do it twice in 6 seconds, rather than once every 3 seconds.

They might be removing that next patch though.

Either way, his Q is on around a 5 second cooldown anyway, so 3 seconds doesn't matter unless you want to proc with W sometimes aswell.

i was said that on the topic of ur ult damage calculation

Norak

08-30-2010

Quote:
hightech:
No, it really really isn't.

Nice edit there to make me look like an idiot.

I was responding to:
Quote:
hightech:
That is not how it works for Parrley or Mystic Shot so I have a feeling you are wrong about Infinite Duress as well.

When I said "Yes it does.."

Stop being an idiot.

hightech

Recruiter

08-30-2010

Quote:
Norak:
Nice edit there to make me look like an idiot.

I was responding to:

When I said "Yes it does.."

Stop being an idiot.

I edited to clarify, you made yourself look like an idiot.

Norak

08-30-2010

Quote:
Keywinged:
Would you be willing to play another game (even a bot game will work as long as you let Alistar get a lot of life) to show?
I'm very interested but I'd like to see how Lich works with it...
I read what was said already but I still want to see it first hand.

Sorry, I have to study for Block exams next week.

I will on Wednesday. Add me!

Norak

08-30-2010

Quote:
hightech:
I edited to clarify, you made yourself look like an idiot.

Are you kidding me?

Because of your stupid, arrogant and utterly useless posts I will now ignore everything you say in this thread.

Unless you bring up an actual issue I have to address (and no "you are a noob" doesn't count for an actual issue I have to address, take your immaturity and leave).

hightech

Recruiter

08-30-2010

Quote:
Norak:
Are you kidding me?

Because of your stupid, arrogant and utterly useless posts I will now ignore everything you say in this thread.

Unless you bring up an actual issue I have to address (and no "you are a noob" doesn't count for an actual issue I have to address, take your immaturity and leave).

You attacked me first and you're attacking me again and I still believe you are quite mistaken on your math.

Norak

08-30-2010

Quote:
hightech:
You attacked me first and you're attacking me again and I still believe you are quite mistaken on your math.

Okay, then allow me to apologise.

I did not mean to attack you in any way, I just saw your posts as continually clashing with my work, so I did what I thought was right at the time and insulted you.

Please forgive my immaturity, as I would like to know how you think I did the math wrong.