So, my friends and I are starting a 3v3 ranked team.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Schildkröte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-24-2012

My one friend will play Fizz, and my other will play Darius.
We're figuring out who will be better on the team, for me to play.
We have narrowed it down to two champs. Yorick or rumble.
So, which one do you guys think would best fit this teamcomp?(I will go top, btw, because Fizz needs Darius, and his pull, to protect him and get him kills.)

desertfoxx

06-24-2012

your gonna want AD so i wouldn't go yorick or rumble but your gonna want to hear that from a top player. yorick is mostly magic cause you poke with his e and w. If I had to choose Id say yorick so you can ult darius ftw.

Schildkröte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertfoxx View Post
your gonna want AD so i wouldn't go yorick or rumble but your gonna want to hear that from a top player. yorick is mostly magic cause you poke with his e and w. If I had to choose Id say yorick so you can ult darius ftw.
Kk, thanks for the advice!

Eviant

06-24-2012

I'd also go Yorick, though I play him as AD, so I wind up doing a lot of AD damage. Nice thing is, Yorick, with Darius, can help to dominate early games, helping you guys to win before people really start getting beefy. Only issue is, they both tend to fall off a little as the game wears on, so it would really be up to Fizz to complete the damage late. If you can defend him well enough, that team comp should be decent.

EndOsiris

06-24-2012

Quote:
Wat. I play Yorick a lot, and he definitely is not mostly magic.

His only magic damage skill is his W, his E and Q deal physical, and so do all of his ghoul's auto attacks.

Yorick would be an amazing addition to this team, and if your friend can play him, that would be very effective.

Sam

06-24-2012

Quote:
Yorick actually has a lot of physical damage.