Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Arhi or Cassiopeia

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RoamingHellion

06-24-2012

Simple question up for debate.

sugarcrotch

06-24-2012

ahri, simply because i like her kit more than cass i feel it helps the team better but cass has a aoe stun/slow.. but ahri fits my playstyle better

Hieronymus Bosch

06-24-2012

Depends. They're both pretty aggressive mid laners but I think Cassiopeia scales better (not to say Ahri doesn't scale well). They're both fun to use but cass is a bit more difficult. Cass is also better late game during team fights, while Ahri is a bit better at single targets... This being said, they're both great champs but it really depends on who you want and who fits your playstyle better. If you like to be aggressive and constantly harass your opponent Cass would be the better option; if you like playing passively until the right moment then Ahri is better.

Cassiopeia is more spammy with her spells than Ahri, but they both have fairly similar playstyles and are both good champs.

Blackasaurus

06-24-2012

I would say Ahri, she has a great tool kit with a built in escape/damage ult. If you can land her taunt you'll be golden. Cass is much more aggressive but I find that she is shut down by gap closers way to easily. Since you can use Ahri's ult 3 times you dont have to worry about it as much.

Kaoelith

Recruiter

06-24-2012

Ahri is better for teams that don't have good peels, since her whole kit is based about mobility

cass is amazing when she has peels and is able to ulti/burst everyone down without fear of dying

Optimal

06-24-2012

Imo there both good, Cassio Is just better for everything in the end.. Her teamfight capabilities are much stronger, Being able to stun all 5 and slow's, Instead of one single target taunt, I feel Cassio Can put out much more dmg while staying safer also, But ahri is still good and whichever your playstyle is