killing a support with 0 kills

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

06-24-2012

In gold and experience is this worth the time?

What if they have assists?

I ask this because someone once mentioned that leona can be ignored in teamfights. But what if she had a medjais? They say "if you grab a mejais everyone will just target you trololol!" But leona is a pure tank who wants to be the target. She says it herself "I will protect you" like every 30 seconds. Her build says build high AP and tank items, but don't spend too much on AP. Her kit says teamfights make me lolgasm. I imagine she can grab 3-5 stacks per battle easily, more if auras count for assists. But still this could be a particularily idea if leona dieing would cause her to feed harder after making herself into an even bigger target.

xCry0x

06-24-2012

She would only be stacking if her team is winning. If her team is losing she would be dying because it is not like you are just going to let her walk away from a team fight when the other 4 champions die..

Don't really understand the question.

Mambazo

06-24-2012

Assists reset the value of a kill, and when someone is dead they're not contributing, so yes, it is worth it to kill a support....

And NO leona will buy mejai's. Period. If she does, laugh as you collect free IP

Kaoelith

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post
In gold and experience is this worth the time?

What if they have assists?

I ask this because someone once mentioned that leona can be ignored in teamfights. But what if she had a medjais? They say "if you grab a mejais everyone will just target you trololol!" But leona is a pure tank who wants to be the target. She says it herself "I will protect you" like every 30 seconds. Her build says build high AP and tank items, but don't spend too much on AP. Her kit says teamfights make me lolgasm. I imagine she can grab 3-5 stacks per battle easily, more if auras count for assists. But still this could be a particularily idea if leona dieing would cause her to feed harder after making herself into an even bigger target.
The reason behind not focusing leona is that she is a tank, you always want to focus the carries first, or else they will tear your team apart

as for leona having stacks lolz, troll build or your team was that bad that they could troll and still win

if it is something like bot lane though you take whatever kill you can get. a dead person in a 2v2 lane makes it easier to push to tower hit it a bit then recall to buy safely

FlavenMan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-25-2012

You're still worth significant gold until you're like 0/10. at which point you're probably screwed anyways.
The AD Carry shouldn't ever get killed killing a support, but if it's a free kill? Always viable.