What do you like about Ichors?

First Riot Post
12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scarizard

Live Balance Designer

06-13-2014
1 of 5 Riot Posts

Hey y'all -

I'd like to make some balance changes to Ichors on TT. I have a few ideas, but before i pull any triggers i want to hear from the community what you particularly like about them.

I know this question is kinda vague, but i'd like to understand what you guys want ichors to do, and if you find them at all interesting.

I'll hold off from posting my thoughts for a bit and give y'all some time to discuss.

Wet Water

06-13-2014

From the reds I like how they give extra damage to turrets, and from the blues I like how they give a high amount of Cooldown

Tonyp32810

06-13-2014

I agree with Wet Water.

Quote:
From the reds I like how they give extra damage to turrets, and from the blues I like how they give a high amount of Cooldown

MatchlockMaster

06-13-2014

hmmmm... tough decision but what if the red one gave the location of the enemy (like TF ult) for some duration and the blue one soaked every enemy champ's mana dry on use?

Trololololol

pwndras

06-13-2014

I never really ever got red ichors all that much (maybe late game but still). Blues are a tad more interesting as sometimes if I go AP i may start with a blue ichor rather than doran's ring at the start. Blue gives a good chunk of stats whereas red I find not as strong (bonus damage to turrets is cool but still feels lacking imo)

GlaciesPhoenicis

06-13-2014

THe thing i like about ichors, is that they give you a surge in power when your behind or early game, also the 20% cdr and the extra turret damage on the ichors is cool.

BBBombBB

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-13-2014

RAGE: I like the extra damage to turrets and its fitting price. I'm not such a fan of the 40% attack speed late game because it feels very powerful. I think a sunfire-esque passive would fit it well dealing additional damage to nearby units.

ILLUMINATION: This one is perfect in my opinion. Helpful AP, CDR, and resource regeneration.

NorthernSlayer

06-13-2014

To me I think its more used for end game item since some combination of champions can make a game last a long time on that map (Had a 90 min game with Heimer, Zyra, and darius vs Lee, singed, Jax) I think it might be a good idea to make it start out cheap so you can have a early game boost but is able to stack multiples of them at a high cost to end stales.

nemesisND1derboy

06-13-2014

I like the Ichors, particularly the red ichor, as an "alright, it's time to get stuff done item". Like you take vile, get a red ichor and go push some turrets to take the game by the scruff of the neck.

Or with blue ichor, if you know you're going to fight soon because you hit a major item threshold or level-based power spike you can pick up a blue ichor to give you that quick boost in a fight.

I think ichors last too long at 4 minutes. You could probably drop them to 2 or maybe 3 and adjust the cost accordingly.

Blue ichor feels really strong at all portions of the game right now though, which is a problem.

Bern

06-13-2014

I like how strong ichors are when behind. They can give you very gold efficient stats for a boost in a comeback situation.

They may need to scale nonlinearly, though.

12345 ... 7