[Guide] Morgana - Melting Faces

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dimensionist

06-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadaMonk View Post
True enough its outdated, so whats the correct build then? I assume tank?
Depends on these factors:

1. What your opponents are building

2. How good they are

3. What summoner spells they're packing

4. What your team is composed of.

Basically counter whatever they're building. If they aren't getting merc treads, if they don't have cleanse... dominate them. If they're building ninja tabis, berserker greaves etc you know what to do. If they do have cleanse, ignite, merc treads, build accordingly.

TLDR: Build what's best for the situation.

Symmon

08-10-2010

I think your lack of any magic pen, even void staff is disturbing.
replace second RoA with a void staff and I think this build would be much much better.

TheBlindPoet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-10-2010

great build! i went 7-0-13 with something approximating this build!

benr3600

08-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Symmon View Post
I think your lack of any magic pen, even void staff is disturbing.
replace second RoA with a void staff and I think this build would be much much better.
I find your lack of faith in AP Morg disturbing

I'm sure this has been covered elsewhere but it is very fun to build zhonya's and rush into the middle of team fights. At worst you get to watch them $#! 7 bricks and you totally fubar their formation, hopefully somebody juicy gets isolated in the scattering of champs trying to avoid your damage and worse, stun. It is also a great way to accumulate assists. If you can catch the adc in a snare it is gg. I've had my ult do up to 700 dmg each proc (before mr ofc) in an hour long game. The ideal build for party crashing with your ult would be zhonyas/rylais/abyssal/deathcap/deathfire/magic pen boots. You hit literally every base, and nobody should be stupid enough to hang around for the three seconds it takes to rub you out. If they have enough damage to do so, they will have been pwnt by your second ult wave. Epic farming is necessary though, but that is easy when you soil waves while roaming, the calm before team fights etc.

Madraac

08-29-2013

STOP THE NECRO.... you are replying to a post from 2010 for the love of all that is holy!!!!!

benr3600

08-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madraac View Post
STOP THE NECRO.... you are replying to a post from 2010 for the love of all that is holy!!!!!
Sorry. I wasn't aware of this forum's stance on duplicate threads vs. searching/bumping. I'll be careful then. /luke skywalker

Fembro Tokes

4 Days Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by jozu View Post
seriously? morgana has 3 spells that do damage, 2 of which are dots and a third that doesn't do full damage until after 4 seconds. where is this burst that you speak of?

if your playing morgana you've picked the best support hero in the game. why waste that by turning her into a second-rate damage dealer with poor survivability. most heroes can be played any number of ways, but if your trying to build morgana into DPS (and thereby sacrificing survivability in the process) your doing it wrong.
um, in the good way of league, im calling negative attitude. Bro, there are a few ways you could've been nicer with this. Telling them how to use her support, a few item tips and stuff maybe KINDLY tell him to be realistic. Don't be a ******.