Good top/Jg champs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nicb33

03-02-2014

Hey guys, I'm going to start ranks soon and I main support. However I lack champions in the jungle/ Top area. Is there one champ that does really well in both those lanes as I have 6300 ip right now and would like to be able to play that one champ in both lanes if possible. I was thinking of Olaf. I'm not sure if he's that strong right now though. Any thoughts?

BeyonDBetteR

03-02-2014

i can think of is lee sin and shyv atm

Doominator10

03-02-2014

Mundo (Top > Jg)
Shyvana (Top > Jg)
Lee Sin (Jg > Top)
Jarvan (Jg > Top)
Zed (Mid > Top > Jg)
WuKong (Jg >= Top) *I think Wu does really well in some matchups and can roll top easily. Depends.*
Gragas (Mid > Jg > Top)
Rammus (Jg >= Top) *Don't hate it until you've seen / tried it*
Zac (Top >= Jg)

Those are the only ones I can think of atm, anyone else?

Dexarus

03-02-2014

Rengar is pretty good at both of those.

nicb33

03-02-2014

So olaf is a no then?

Dexarus

03-02-2014

I personally don't see olaf played in jung

goldphantom

03-02-2014

Olaf is a decent jungler who excels more at sticking to the jungle than ganking. I main jungle usually and as of right now Vi and Lee Sin have been good for me. However I don't know the level of skill you play at Lee Sin is the more challenging champion. Wukong I just tried for the first time and went 19-3 so he is very viable. Fiddlesticks is an ok jungler with high sustain but no gap closer besides ult for ganking. In the top lane I like Dr.Mundo because of his sustain in lane. Shy vans is also very strong top too. I hope I helped! Have fun on the rift.

MiLdLYirriTaTed

03-02-2014

Don't forget Kha'zix and Elise! They can Top Jng or in some cases, mid.

Vi can also top surprisingly well. She's also a fantastic jungler and that's where you generally see her.

nicb33

03-02-2014

Thanks for the tips guys, I do own Lee sin however my mechanics are far from good. I've been thinking I might buy Wukong or khazix. Not sure how well they do top lane though. Kind of worried khazix would get stomped top lane

BeyonDBetteR

03-02-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicb33 View Post
Thanks for the tips guys, I do own Lee sin however my mechanics are far from good. I've been thinking I might buy Wukong or khazix. Not sure how well they do top lane though. Kind of worried khazix would get stomped top lane
wukong does well in top lane and jung. tbh i hate wukong because he always owns me with hes cc