What champion(s) do you like seeing on your team?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shizz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexl View Post
I play Singed, so i like seeing a Zilean who knows how to play their class. Deadly combo.
Fixed.

Play

11-06-2009

Any champion that I know will at least do OK, even in the hands of a beginner, such as Ashe or Teemo, AoE stun initiators like Amumu and Malphite, Morgana for her black shield and her ability to rape lanes, Nasus too.

McComb

11-06-2009

I'm a tank player so any champ that knows how to kill them fast while I'm tanking.
Mostly invis assassin like twitch,evelyn or shaco.

And I know it's reciprocal assassin player like to have a tank in their team.

A good heimer is pleasant as well.

Ryderia

11-06-2009

I like seeing CC. Doesn't really matter what kind, just the more the better. Blinds, stuns, silences, roots and snares. AoE CC, like Annie, Amumu, Malphite, etc? Even better.

A good 75% of my solo queue losses have been from being out CC'd.

Beyond that, I love seeing a good pusher on my team. A good amount of my wins have been from games where we lost the k:d fight but melted towers.

Bait

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2009

i like seeing katarina, sivir, ashe, and janna.

I R Orc Peon

11-07-2009

While any hero can be ruined by a really bad player, as long as people are half decent at their hero and at teamwork, there arent any bad heroes.

There are a few things I like to see on my team though:

A non personal shield. Like Morgana, Kayle or Janna. Think Morgana has the best defensive of the 3. Its cleanse you can use on other people.. very nice to have to save someone from being left behind to get ganked.

Some sort of healing so we dont have to stop mid push all the time or go back to heal after we killed the entire team. Taric I like for this. Alister will to aswell.

I definatly like Ashe. nothing like aoe slow to stop people from ganking the whole team when retreating.. also good for initiating a fight.

Gangplank is also nice as he can lend support anywhere on the map.. or if you are busy pushing a tower and noone has teleport ready you can use it to save a tower in another lane.

I love to have a Teemo on the team as well.. nothing like using shrooms for map awareness and as teleport beacons also they are nice to have around to lure the enemy into. And Teemo can do a lot of damage on his own as well as blind the hardest hitting dps heroes.

I really hate having more than one invis hero. it just makes it too obvious for the other team to counter them and make them useless. having one stealther is ok.. either the enemy doesnt get a counter and he is racking up the kills or they do but then its only 1 hero taken out of 1 lane at a time.. If you have 2 stealthers, its 2 lanes they cant be in and then soon 3.. making them useless.

Adhoc

11-07-2009

I like seeing 2 physical, 2 ap, one support. Where 3 of those characters are ranged and everyone has at least one solid form of CC.

I R Orc Peon

11-07-2009

Quote:
I like seeing 2 physical, 2 ap, one support. Where 3 of those characters are ranged and everyone has at least one solid form of CC.

But what I like more than any specific hero is when the team has some sort of synergy.

IE the team should be focused on pushing towers early game with a little gank.

or it should be focused on ganking with a tower pushing "B-team"

Yes the team should be mixed, if nothing else it means you cant all be countered with the same thing. and wont all get hit as hard by an aoe spell cause you are spread out

A lot of games I've won have been won before we entered their base.. 5 or 6 turrets down with maybe 1 lost.. might have lost the whole game if they hadnt surrendered cause getting into the base is tough and thats often where a game can be turned.

Most likely we would still have won though.

Oh and some games I do like to have a jungle hero on the team.. usually doesnt slow down the tower pushing and having the dragon killed counts as another tower of xp and cash and then some.

SavageNation

11-07-2009

I get sad when I see Heimerdinger. 90% of Heimerdinger's I see are complete trash. Most players have no idea that Heimerdinger is a PUSHING character. They play him defensively, make no progress, and die constantly in team fights ... so, that's what I expect when I see a Heimerdinger on my team or theirs.

When the first three people pick dps/assassin characters, that makes me sad, because the good players usually pick last to fill out the team, so early assassin picks are usually bad news.

smokeD

11-07-2009

I always organize my teams and call out who we are playing since I only premade, but I like seeeing 2 stun 1 slow, 1 dps and 1 tank. I'm more of a gank/farm oriented person so I will usually always pick the DPS. Fav hero combos, Teemo-Ryze, Heimer-Blitz, Katarina-any ****ing stun, Amumu-Nunu-Ryze-Katarina(AoWHAT!?), Jax-Kayle, Morgana-Any DPS. There's a lot of them out there.