Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What champion(s) do you like seeing on your team?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reep

11-02-2009

In other words, what champions do you think make the most difference, regardless of the players skill level, as long as they're not a complete moron?

I like seeing Sorakas and Zileans. What about you guys?

Tonerboast

11-02-2009

Rammus, Malphite, Alistar, basically a good tank makes me happy

Zine

11-02-2009

I like to see easy to play champions on my team such as Ashe or Ryze. Even if they are terrible they will end up helping somewhat.
I hate to see an Engy. I will leave a game if someone on my team is playing Engy and won't switch.

Travice

11-02-2009

I love seeing Taric, Teemo, Singe, and Twisted Fate.

Emergencia

11-03-2009

Quote:
Zine:
I like to see easy to play champions on my team such as Ashe or Ryze. Even if they are terrible they will end up helping somewhat.
I hate to see an Engy. I will leave a game if someone on my team is playing Engy and won't switch.

Overreacting much?

The Senate

Recruiter

11-03-2009

Amumu.

TheCave

11-03-2009

Definitely Teemo and any kind of tank.

Also I like having Warwick on my team. I always tend to do well when a decent Warwick is on my team.

Flakes

11-03-2009

Quote:
Emergencia:
Overreacting much?

Heimerdinger is so easily countered it's not funny. I rarely see one even get a red turret up because either he dies or the turrets do.

I like having Malphite, Cho and Blitz on my teams because they are initiator and tank all in one. Not really a fan of support heroes like Zilean, it seems way more useful to have more damage or stuns.

Pudgeball

11-03-2009

Quote:
Flakes:
Heimerdinger is so easily countered it's not funny. I rarely see one even get a red turret up because either he dies or the turrets do.

I like having Malphite, Cho and Blitz on my teams because they are initiator and tank all in one. Not really a fan of support heroes like Zilean, it seems way more useful to have more damage or stuns.

Zilean is a pretty amazing hero if played correctly. He makes everyone around him much more dangerous. He can permanently snare someone late-game which is pretty outstanding.

When I play as Zilean, I just want someone who fully understands what he can do with regards to his snare and his Chronoshift. Blitz is fun, since he can hook, I bomb, he punches in the air, I snare, and by that point they're pretty dead usually.

poporo

11-03-2009

any snaring champion like morgana or ryze. overall, pushers like cho'gath or blitz are always nice to hide behind :P