What champion(s) do you like seeing on your team?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reep

11-02-2009

In other words, what champions do you think make the most difference, regardless of the players skill level, as long as they're not a complete moron?

I like seeing Sorakas and Zileans. What about you guys?

Tonerboast

11-02-2009

Rammus, Malphite, Alistar, basically a good tank makes me happy

Zine

11-02-2009

I like to see easy to play champions on my team such as Ashe or Ryze. Even if they are terrible they will end up helping somewhat.
I hate to see an Engy. I will leave a game if someone on my team is playing Engy and won't switch.

Travice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2009

I love seeing Taric, Teemo, Singe, and Twisted Fate.

Emergencia

11-02-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zine View Post
I like to see easy to play champions on my team such as Ashe or Ryze. Even if they are terrible they will end up helping somewhat.
I hate to see an Engy. I will leave a game if someone on my team is playing Engy and won't switch.
Overreacting much?

The Senate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2009

Amumu.

TheCave

11-03-2009

Definitely Teemo and any kind of tank.

Also I like having Warwick on my team. I always tend to do well when a decent Warwick is on my team.

Flakes

11-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emergencia View Post
Overreacting much?
Heimerdinger is so easily countered it's not funny. I rarely see one even get a red turret up because either he dies or the turrets do.

I like having Malphite, Cho and Blitz on my teams because they are initiator and tank all in one. Not really a fan of support heroes like Zilean, it seems way more useful to have more damage or stuns.

Pudgeball

11-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flakes View Post
Heimerdinger is so easily countered it's not funny. I rarely see one even get a red turret up because either he dies or the turrets do.

I like having Malphite, Cho and Blitz on my teams because they are initiator and tank all in one. Not really a fan of support heroes like Zilean, it seems way more useful to have more damage or stuns.
Zilean is a pretty amazing hero if played correctly. He makes everyone around him much more dangerous. He can permanently snare someone late-game which is pretty outstanding.

When I play as Zilean, I just want someone who fully understands what he can do with regards to his snare and his Chronoshift. Blitz is fun, since he can hook, I bomb, he punches in the air, I snare, and by that point they're pretty dead usually.

poporo

11-03-2009

any snaring champion like morgana or ryze. overall, pushers like cho'gath or blitz are always nice to hide behind :P