How to find your own thread?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rocketpower23

06-23-2012

Hi, I'm not new to the game but I am new to the forums. I know this is a stupid question but how do I find my own threads. I tried the advanced search but came up with nothing.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

06-23-2012

Yes it's rather roundabout, and don't ask me why it's that way... here it is:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...=rocketpower23

Sara Leah

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2012

or search your name and it shows every thread you have posted in.

Best Luck Always =)

Quote:
Panzerfaust .... 4) 'Kill stealing' is only something inexperienced players (or selfish players) worry about. It's the same as the player who only plays a single role then gets mad when they don't have a tank or support.
This is a team game, if you are the only one on your team getting kills then you are the only one getting gold. Teamwork wins games, 1 v 5 not so much.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

06-23-2012

Searching your name only shows up when your name shows in the actual comments, i.e., when you were quoted or someone said your name.

Sara Leah

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzerfaust View Post
Searching your name only shows up when your name shows in the actual comments, i.e., when you were quoted or someone said your name.
lol never noticed that. its how i find things i have posted b4 though. ill have to try your link for better searchs =)

Best Luck Always =)

Quote:
Panzerfaust .... 4) 'Kill stealing' is only something inexperienced players (or selfish players) worry about. It's the same as the player who only plays a single role then gets mad when they don't have a tank or support.
This is a team game, if you are the only one on your team getting kills then you are the only one getting gold. Teamwork wins games, 1 v 5 not so much.

Malsvirik

12-04-2012

Trying to figure that out myself

IS134793e5f3c35e84c7d25

12-04-2012

You book mark the webpage known as your thread into your browser, then when done with the thread for good delete it. You could even create a folder dedicated to LOL forum topics.

If you don't like using a search feature. Just drag the tab of this webpage to your bookmark bar, you now have a bookmark with no questions asked. Right click then delete the bookmark when you deem yourself done visiting the thread. You can even right click and press "d" for a faster delete rather than moving the mouse again.

JoeyM98A

12-07-2012

cvcv

alaskaneagle

12-07-2012

there is an easier way.

PantheonBIGBUTT

05-05-2013

lawl