Random Disconnects? Server Lag?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bamfasaur

06-23-2012

Riot, I'm alright with the server lag due to the patch, and the 30+ minute wait to log in, but when I'm getting randomly disconnected at the start of a game with the possibility of being banned, that's a problem with me. Is there any estimation as to when you'll actually have the servers running just as they were before so I can get on and play without server lag, disconnects, and the god forsaken wait to get in. On top of that my LoL client crashes IF I do connect back into the prior game. Not trying to complain, but just saying what's going on.

Krunchysoup

06-24-2012

This happens to me a lot also, I know for a fact it is not my internet because i play other games with no connection problems but really though, I was about to begin ranked marathon and now i don't even have the guts to play a bot game with this disconnecting...

ktcakes

07-22-2012

Same, my friends come over and we all get on, then we all start dcing, but when we get on L4D2 or any other big multilayer game we are fine.

TheGrayBuffoon

07-22-2012

Same here. I am trying to remember when this hasn't happened with a Riot patch.

iSaintX

07-22-2012

Ditto guys i got banned for about a week

iSaintX

07-22-2012

Ditto guys i got banned for a week

Popc0rn playa

07-31-2013

Even after patch 3.10 ive been having lag issues and disconnects. It started with patch 3.9 and it hasnt stopped. The random ping spikes, the server lag and the fps drops. I dont understand how you could come out with another patch and not fix the last one. Get your **** together.