Different color of bonuses in ability information.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

blades8306

06-23-2012

Really noob question here but I've always known orange next to an amount of damage to mean the ability gets an AD bonus while the color green grants an AP bonus. I recently noticed Ryze has a blue color in his abilities granting him a bonus based on mana while Nasus has a dark blue/purple in his siphon giving the move a bonus based on how many last hits he gets with that move. But what do the other colors mean? I've noticed a light blue on one of Sivir's moves and I've noticed a lot of red's lately. Is there a guide possibly explaining what every color means for the bonus?

Sniperyeti

06-23-2012

Blue and yellow tend to be more interchangeable, they don't always mean the same thing.
Ryze and Nasus you obviously already know.
There are others out there like Rammus and Malphite who deal more damage the more armor they stack (generally a yellow number). Sivir doesn't have a secondary resource as far as I know.. haven't played her in a while though. Red should be AD as well, you might be seeing differences in colour which aren't actually there.

I haven't seen a guide floating around for this. For a specific character you can check champion information in the Game Info section on this site, generally it will be written somewhere on the skill itself.

EDIT: Can't believe I forgot red was health. I've played mid and support for far too long.

Sara Leah

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2012

green is AP, orange is AD, red is HP, blue is mana/siphon, yellow is armor

Best Luck Always =)

Quote:
Panzerfaust .... 4) 'Kill stealing' is only something inexperienced players (or selfish players) worry about. It's the same as the player who only plays a single role then gets mad when they don't have a tank or support.
This is a team game, if you are the only one on your team getting kills then you are the only one getting gold. Teamwork wins games, 1 v 5 not so much.

blades8306

06-23-2012

Thanks for the help.

I really like the quote Sara. It's just so true.

Cfattie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2012

I think that's her signature.... she always posts it.

James Slaughter

06-23-2012

I am level 30 and was wondering the same thing in the same context as OP (with nasus)
thanks guys xD

blades8306

06-23-2012

I'm level 30 as well. I've just never played Ryze, Nasus, Malph, Rammus, or anyone with a different bonus until just recently.

sieyus

12-11-2012

i saw that there was a Purple on the Randuin shield item and was wonderin if anyone knows what purple means. i know most of the others but purple threw me off. i dont remember what Magic resistant was so i had a feelin it might be it... not to sure. i did however get some with it and it went from. .2 to .3 not much for me to confirm it though

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

12-11-2012

Aaaand this is why you don't post in old threads, because information is often outdated at the time.