Bug - Game is still in progress...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aheadatime

06-23-2012

For the past 2 days, I have not been able to connect to LoL servers in-game. I logon, click play > sr > choose characters > lock in > load screen till everyones 100% > then it happens. I get a screenshot of some mountainous scenery with the champ who utilizes time (dunno his name, big beard etc) sitting on a chair overlooking the mountains. In white letters it says "Game is still in progress..." and i cannot do anything about it besides log out.

Log back in, and it says "Reconnect" in green. I do so, loads me to 100% while everyone else is disconnected, and it comes to the same screen of "Game is still in progress...". After the game ends, i can see stats of everyone else having played, while im at 0-0-0, meaning i basically AFKed my team. Simply put, i cannot connect to the servers here in NA. I can sign on, mess with ruins, chat, etc, but i cannot actually connect to a game.

Figured id post it here because i haven't heard of this exact problem. Most people complain that they disconnect/reconnect but actually get to play a bit between the dcs. I dont get to do anything besides stare at a message or logout/log back in, just to stare at the same message anyway. I hope i do not get banned for afking, but more importantly, i just wanna game lol. Thank you for reading this, and i wish you luck in correcting the problem.

Aheadatime

06-23-2012

Just a few points of interest -

This is my first post. Never used this site because i never had to, everything ran smoothly before these past few days.

I have a 24mbps connection, so thats not the issue.

I can do anything besides game, such as chat, visit store, runes, etc. Even custom games kick me out vs bots.

I didn't know the correct prefix to this thread as its my first post.

Aheadatime

06-23-2012

noone eh?

Botavo

06-23-2012

I have that problem too except they wont let me reconect and I dont think anyone was playing with me and I cant log in to play LoL I think I wont ever be abal to play!

Colauder

06-23-2012

Same problem. No response.

Blue Saddle

10-30-2012

Same problem. Never even made it to champion selection. Hit PLAY and it says game in session. Logged off and now on logging in I get "You have left a game in progress. Please reconnect to game." I hit reconnect and nothing happens.

DA Ich

11-17-2012

help me~

LeGiitBandit

12-06-2012

Bump