Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Bug - Game is still in progress...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aheadatime

06-23-2012

For the past 2 days, I have not been able to connect to LoL servers in-game. I logon, click play > sr > choose characters > lock in > load screen till everyones 100% > then it happens. I get a screenshot of some mountainous scenery with the champ who utilizes time (dunno his name, big beard etc) sitting on a chair overlooking the mountains. In white letters it says "Game is still in progress..." and i cannot do anything about it besides log out.

Log back in, and it says "Reconnect" in green. I do so, loads me to 100% while everyone else is disconnected, and it comes to the same screen of "Game is still in progress...". After the game ends, i can see stats of everyone else having played, while im at 0-0-0, meaning i basically AFKed my team. Simply put, i cannot connect to the servers here in NA. I can sign on, mess with ruins, chat, etc, but i cannot actually connect to a game.

Figured id post it here because i haven't heard of this exact problem. Most people complain that they disconnect/reconnect but actually get to play a bit between the dcs. I dont get to do anything besides stare at a message or logout/log back in, just to stare at the same message anyway. I hope i do not get banned for afking, but more importantly, i just wanna game lol. Thank you for reading this, and i wish you luck in correcting the problem.

Aheadatime

06-23-2012

Just a few points of interest -

This is my first post. Never used this site because i never had to, everything ran smoothly before these past few days.

I have a 24mbps connection, so thats not the issue.

I can do anything besides game, such as chat, visit store, runes, etc. Even custom games kick me out vs bots.

I didn't know the correct prefix to this thread as its my first post.

Aheadatime

06-23-2012

noone eh?

Botavo

06-23-2012

I have that problem too except they wont let me reconect and I dont think anyone was playing with me and I cant log in to play LoL I think I wont ever be abal to play!

Colauder

06-23-2012

Same problem. No response.

Blue Saddle

10-30-2012

Same problem. Never even made it to champion selection. Hit PLAY and it says game in session. Logged off and now on logging in I get "You have left a game in progress. Please reconnect to game." I hit reconnect and nothing happens.

DA Ich

11-17-2012

help me~

LeGiitBandit

12-06-2012

Bump