So I got my runes back

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kreyni

06-23-2012

Why is everyone hating on him? To the extent of my knowledge, I assumed he meant as follows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashkilla View Post
SO, since I lost all my runes, why not give all those affected a Rune page? I think that sounds a bit more fair and would be a perfect and adequate compensation for this inconvenience.
I believe "sounds a bit more fair" needs to have a subject to be more fair than. The only possible subject for this is the already given compensation.

Also, "a perfect and adequate compensation for this inconvenience." implies that the one thing would be adequate. If he wanted the rune page AND the RP, he would've phrased it something like
"I think that, in conjunction with the already-given 1k RP, sounds a bit more fair and would be a perfect and adequate compensation for this inconvenience."

But eh, just settling out some arguments. My personal opinion is for you to just buy a rune page with the RP. Win/win situation, no?

RoERedemption

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimCrimson View Post
use the RP to buy a rune page/champ, there. Your fault for playing w/o rune pages.
the hell are you talking about? i didn't play without runes, you can't really play effectively without runes, im just happy they finally fixed this issue.

Reprisal

Recruiter

06-23-2012

I WISH I got 1k rp

Stfu

Zachyveng

06-23-2012

Indeed how can you also want a rune page when you actually have your runes back and you got 1k RP. Just be glad you actually have your stuff back, I'm still missing everything. Which is why my D3 account and my EU smurf has gotten a lot more action lately zzz

SeanTheKiwi

06-23-2012

I'm sorry but were you dropped several times as a child?