Most Important Lane

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PianiParty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2012

Hey, I'm trying to figure out which champs to buy to carry myself out of low ELO (~1200). So what lane is most crucial to the game's outcome?

Velpro

06-23-2012

I would say Mid.

Just because whoever is fed in Mid is a powerhouse.

Kreyni

06-23-2012

Mid, levels fastest and has control to gank top or bot.

Jungle comes second, levels slower but can gank any lane at will without anyone knowing.

Mid is for incompetent teams where you have to carry.

Jungle is for decent teams where you can gank to get your team more fed.

PianiParty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2012

Okay thanks. And can Ryze carry hard enough out of low ELO? Or do I need to buy more mid champs.

21boom21

06-23-2012

Ryze is ok but i'd suggest other mid carries because i think he's not as strong as others

spratch

06-23-2012

my favorite mids (if youre looking for one) are kassadin, xerath, and swain, swain is more of a tanky mage though, kassadin and xerath are good ap carrys. i personally thought ryze didnt have enough burst but i have seen many people do good on him so whatever suits you best

God Abao

06-23-2012

get a kennen. easily carry whole game if fed and has long range poke+good survivability with E+zhonyas+flash. try not to get CCed and on low elo its easy!

Almightybuffalo

06-23-2012

Gragas is too stronk mid!

Fluffyknowsyou

06-23-2012

Every lane is important brah,but mid tends to be the mid game star and bot is the late game. Top tends to be neutral, depending on who you have up there.

Generally if you're talking about carrying yourself as important, then top and mid are the damage dealers.