SHELTER ( Have cookies )

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TaIont

06-23-2012

Quickly friends to the shelter! This man has orange juice and cookies. One does not simply turn down juice and cookies!

Ocarino

06-23-2012

here

apreciate it was pretty hard to get back here in one piece with all the raging and explosions outside

OblivionIV

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xoxex View Post
Quickly friends to the shelter! This man has orange juice and cookies. One does not simply turn down juice and cookies!
Also smooth jazz on page 2 if anyone wishes to listen. And Ocarino has supplied internet and a pizza. This shelter's capacity to please has increased with his efforts.

Ocarino

06-23-2012

Imb4 good guy ocarino

Ocarino

06-23-2012

got to hope a riot sees the shelter so that he can keep working in this cold

Ijnekono

06-23-2012

Here, may I take refuge with you? I have brought milk; it's a much better drink to have with cookies.

OblivionIV

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocarino View Post
got to hope a riot sees the shelter so that he can keep working in this cold
Yes, any Rioters can visit the shelter to revitalize themselves. Eat pizza, drink orange juice or milk, have a cookie for dessert and get a quick custom in. Also nap by the fire, perhaps the mentioning of cookies will attract Illusia.

OblivionIV

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ijnekono View Post
Here, may I take refuge with you? I have brought milk; it's a much better drink to have with cookies.
You may refuge with us sir or madam, and thank you for the milk. Milk can be better with cookies and thanks to you visitors now have an option.

Bravest Leader

06-23-2012

so warm in here...

OblivionIV

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardboardowl View Post
so warm in here...
It is indeed warm, I want to provide a nice, cozy environment for the various travelers out there seeking refuge.