Riot is now RICH, Therefore

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Garbage Munster

07-02-2012

#3. Yes. There are some very cool BR's that I've run across in different gaming communities, but for the most part in the F2P community, they're a very destructive type of individual with a mob mentality. They generally ruin the gaming experience for most players. Just take a look at the game Tibia. Complete trash now that it is infested with BR's who do nothing but use a bot all day to farm in-game currency and sell it online for RL currency.

DukeGod

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by yargomedeiros View Post
I am from Brazil and I want SA to get their server so I can stay in NA servers speaking english and communicating properly like I always do
Make that both off us

TheLastRaven

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2012

I just wish they would make another map for 3s and 5s would be so awesome

Dr Monocle

07-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnFirinne View Post
Yes, I'm sure they're so rich after paying the overtime for having their techs and engineers work around the clock all weekend to fix everything that was far more pressing than any of the issues you mentioned. You definitely have your finger on their fiscal pulse.
You relise that they made bank when PFE came out, right? And they didn't have that many people working on the issue, not to mention over time still isn't much compared to PFE sales.

Artanog

07-02-2012

Macs...lol

Zowk

07-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richkong15 View Post
1. Get LoL working on Mac
2. Get better ****ING SERVERS!
3. Get Brazilians their own ****ING SERVER
4. MORE MAPS
5. MORE CUSTOMIZATION

-IMSOMADBRO.
1 - and there will be many applefags here, many casual gamers playing lol feeding like hell

2 - agreed.

3 - they will, there's a project to make a LOL from Brazil, they already make the voices, and translations, I think they will launch in November, no ip block, not sure if it's BR or LA, but there are spanish and portuguese translations, and it's already registred "Riot Games Brasil"

4 - agreed

5 - I don't undertood, you mean more skins?

Kokaloca kun

07-02-2012

xd

MoreMedz

07-02-2012

Becoming a shareholder of Riot and obtaining a copy of their annual statement helps.

CounterSnipe

07-02-2012

I agree with getting a more diversified language pool for server selection. And more maps would be nice, although they aren't needed. I've played hundreds of games, can't say I'm tired of this game yet.

IGotCareless

07-02-2012

All I want is 6 v 6 on Twisted Treeline, if they added that, I'll spend $20 and buy random champions.