Ask The Minions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaykoboy

08-09-2012

Meet Malphite. This Malphite likes his Tiamats. He likes them so much that he bought four of them. He also got a pair of Berserker's Greaves and a Bloodthirster.

What do you do when you see something like that bearing down on you?

Ask A Treant

08-09-2012

Minions,

Why do you always get in the %!@#^!@#$ing way of my saplings? Don't you know they're NOT meant for you?

Unique Traveler

08-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask A Treant View Post
Minions,

Why do you always get in the %!@#^!@#$ing way of my saplings? Don't you know they're NOT meant for you?
THAT'S why you hate it when i play against you on the field...Well, I thank thee minions.

Ask A Treant

08-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shen Gaoren View Post
THAT'S why you hate it when i play against you on the field...Well, I thank thee minions.
Please, if I were reliant on only saplings to kill you then I wouldn't deserve to fight.

It's just annoying.

Ask Jarvan IV

08-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shen Gaoren View Post
((Why is there a giant crustacean in the boards, AND WHY HAVE I NOT MADE ARMOR OUT OF IT?))

Ask Brolaf

08-10-2012

((I don't wanna be a giant **** or anything, but this thread isn't allowed. No, it's not because I hate you. It's because the minions aren't sentient. They're constructs. They don't have lives or personalities. This has been established in the lore.))