Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask The Minions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaykoboy

08-09-2012

Meet Malphite. This Malphite likes his Tiamats. He likes them so much that he bought four of them. He also got a pair of Berserker's Greaves and a Bloodthirster.

What do you do when you see something like that bearing down on you?

Ask A Treant

08-09-2012

Minions,

Why do you always get in the %!@#^!@#$ing way of my saplings? Don't you know they're NOT meant for you?

Unique Traveler

08-10-2012

Quote:
Ask A Treant:
Minions,

Why do you always get in the %!@#^!@#$ing way of my saplings? Don't you know they're NOT meant for you?

THAT'S why you hate it when i play against you on the field...Well, I thank thee minions.

Ask A Treant

08-10-2012

Quote:
Shen Gaoren:
THAT'S why you hate it when i play against you on the field...Well, I thank thee minions.

Please, if I were reliant on only saplings to kill you then I wouldn't deserve to fight.

It's just annoying.

Ask Jarvan IV

08-10-2012

Quote:
Shen Gaoren:

((Why is there a giant crustacean in the boards, AND WHY HAVE I NOT MADE ARMOR OUT OF IT?))

Ask Brolaf

08-10-2012

((I don't wanna be a giant **** or anything, but this thread isn't allowed. No, it's not because I hate you. It's because the minions aren't sentient. They're constructs. They don't have lives or personalities. This has been established in the lore.))