Ask The Minions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Suicidal Sloth

Senior Member

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fizz View Post
Why is it the 'super' versions of you take forever to kill?

-Fizz
The reason why the super versions take forever to kill is because Mundo injected innocent melee minions with one of his aray of steroids. The steroids given to them are meant for champions, thus causing them to mutate. This is because it was not made for them.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Suicidal Sloth

Senior Member

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dispenser View Post
May I ask, are you... "born" differently according to the needs of the nexus, or as an adaptation to the environment itself?

For example, in Twisted Treeline and Crystal Scar you are... "born" to be slightly weaker, but deal more damage, as well as bear more gold than you would in Summoners' Rift.
The Mother Minion tells us what we must be and we become it, simple.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Suicidal Sloth

Senior Member

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Corki View Post
((The answer to this is karthus.... set minion to enemy champion. Press R))
*Minions all buy Banshee's Veil*


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LightCam

Senior Member

06-24-2012

*A giant sword fall from the sky and hit the ground, cause an explosion and disable all the minions Banshee`s Veil*

Guess that sword of nature really does disable item effect. Now let see there should be 7 more, but where are they?

*The summoner look at the minions* Sorry about that minions


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NikkishallDye

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

06-24-2012

((Boo, godmodding. Too many minions to count. I disagree with that post))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheShadowOfChaos

Senior Member

06-24-2012

Minions, do be quite frank with you, a rebellion would require all of you because outside the league matches, champions are more powerful than usual, but here is the question how are you going to make this rebellion a successful one?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LightCam

Senior Member

06-24-2012

*3 more swords fall down and slain 100 on each lane, can't beat Ezreal record* So that where they are

(Really fun sometime to kill 400 minions in each game)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dojel

Senior Member

06-24-2012

I just imagine graves, A IE, A BT, 2 PD's, Berserks greaves and a Trinity force...also,attack speed runes with movement speed quintesences and 4% cdr masteries, while the minions trip over each other
now imagine Tristana doing this next to graves...sorry minions,no getting past those two

Oh and about the banshee's veil thing? one word... Destiny


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Suicidal Sloth

Senior Member

06-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojel View Post
I just imagine graves, A IE, A BT, 2 PD's, Berserks greaves and a Trinity force...also,attack speed runes with movement speed quintesences and 4% cdr masteries, while the minions trip over each other
now imagine Tristana doing this next to graves...sorry minions,no getting past those two

Oh and about the banshee's veil thing? one word... Destiny
Curses. *400 Bubbles Pop*


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unique Traveler

Senior Member

08-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojel View Post
I just imagine graves, A IE, A BT, 2 PD's, Berserks greaves and a Trinity force...also,attack speed runes with movement speed quintesences and 4% cdr masteries, while the minions trip over each other
now imagine Tristana doing this next to graves...sorry minions,no getting past those two

Oh and about the banshee's veil thing? one word... Destiny
Heck, just give Tryndamere an Infinity edge, a Zekes Herald, and a phantom dance and you set.(Also helps to have Tiamat, that thing goes to town on minions)

(P.S. Is there any Ask Tryndamere RP's? Not that i could do it, but if someone could provide me with a link, thanks in advance).