Ask The Minions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Suicidal Sloth

06-22-2012

We minions will not be forgotten.

Ask Ezreal

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXDeadlyAimXx View Post
May I ask you something Ezreal..Oh yes I can. Have you had the guts to go up against 400 caster minions?
"Would you be surprised if I said I could kill all 400 in a single shot?"

AskKarthus

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Ezreal View Post
Not at all.

NasusOfTheSands

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXDeadlyAimXx View Post
When you siphon our souls, our very lives flash before our eyes. From our birth at the nexus all the way down the lane. Its a very tragic thing really. The ones who survived the Fields go to Mother Minion for comfort after seeing the slaughter of their brothers and sisters. She really knows what to say. *Sigh*
"So, are you saying that you do not exist before being summoned?" Nasus said, feeling a bit sorry for the minions - not because he himself had slain many, but because they don't seem to be fully sentient.

He would, then, turn to Ezreal. "I am afraid they do not know who they are facing, Explorer." he said, calmly.

AskVeigar

06-22-2012

Xin Zhao looks at the small minions' display and laughs

"Rebel?That is one of the funnier things i've heard all day,some of champions could wipe out whole waves of you with a single spell such as Veigar or Xerath,while some of could do the same with only quick slices or stabs of the sword like Fiora and I. I highly doubt you could hope to rebel against us."

Komeiji Satorin

06-23-2012

May I ask, are you... "born" differently according to the needs of the nexus, or as an adaptation to the environment itself?

For example, in Twisted Treeline and Crystal Scar you are... "born" to be slightly weaker, but deal more damage, as well as bear more gold than you would in Summoners' Rift.

Suicidal Sloth

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Ezreal View Post
Impossible....There is only one we fear, however, and you are not them.

Ask Fizz

06-23-2012

Why is it the 'super' versions of you take forever to kill?

-Fizz

Ask Corki

06-23-2012

((The answer to this is karthus.... set minion to enemy champion. Press R))

Suicidal Sloth

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NasusOfTheSands View Post
"So, are you saying that you do not exist before being summoned?" Nasus said, feeling a bit sorry for the minions - not because he himself had slain many, but because they don't seem to be fully sentient.

He would, then, turn to Ezreal. "I am afraid they do not know who they are facing, Explorer." he said, calmly.
Minions exist just as you. To be summoned, the Mother Minion tells us when we are needed and plucks us from our daily life to fight on Summoner's Rift. During our time off we normally hang out at The Nexus, a night club in Zaun. Although minions must be careful or Mundo will try make us super minions.

And yes we know all about Ezreal and his Barrage. It does sadden me to see my brothers start pushing down a top tower, then all of the sudden they're dead. All I see when that happens is Ezreal at bottom lane counting his gold given from the wave.

P.S. What he doesn't know is that slowly over the years we've built up an immunity to Essence Flux. We're experimenting will other Champion spells soon. All for the rebellion.