Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Ask The Minions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Suicidal Sloth

Senior Member

06-22-2012

Hello summoners. We have come to make a stand, after seeing all these Ask threads we've decided to be heard. Feel free to ask us any questions.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Midnight Firefox

Senior Member

06-22-2012

Dear Minions.

Who is your leader? It is my job as a summoner to put down this treacherous being so that you will not be distracted from your task on the fields; Political upheaval is a possible repurcussion for your insolence!

-Summoner Ancilla.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silverling

Senior Member

06-22-2012

Tek (http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/728) stares at the group of minions before making a few strange hand signals and pops out of sight again.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Suicidal Sloth

Senior Member

06-22-2012

Quote:
Puppyykins:
Dear Minions.

Who is your leader? It is my job as a summoner to put down this treacherous being so that you will not be distracted from your task on the fields; Political upheaval is a possible repurcussion for your insolence!

-Summoner Ancilla.


You fool, we are far greater in number than you could ever imagine...If we wanted to we could rebel right now. However, we minions will abide our time until the Mother Minion is ready.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Ezreal

Senior Member

06-22-2012

"What is going to stop me from killing you right now and taking your gold?"
P.S. mwhahaha


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Suicidal Sloth

Senior Member

06-22-2012

Quote:
Silverling:
Tek (http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/728) stares at the group of minions before making a few strange hand signals and pops out of sight again.


What does this mean...is this one of your fancy spells? This arcane knowlege is not yet know to our caster minions. They are stuck on the Ballis of Blueis spell, a tricky one to master. ((Checks link)) Ah. You are a very powerful minion indeed. I see...We need you on our side in the Ancient Battle. Blue vs Purple.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Suicidal Sloth

Senior Member

06-22-2012

Quote:
Ask Ezreal:
"What is going to stop me from killing you right now and taking your gold?"
P.S. mwhahaha


May I ask you something Ezreal..Oh yes I can. Have you had the guts to go up against 400 caster minions? Sure you would kill a few, but that is the price of war. Soon you and your little boyfriend Taric would be helpless against us. Our number is far to great, and ever growing thanks to the Mother Minion.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Suicidal Sloth

Senior Member

06-22-2012

Now if you'll excuse me I'll be back in an hour...the Mother Minion has called me to fight for Glory in the Fields of Justice. After waiting 3 hours I believe it is time to kill some champions..


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NasusOfTheSands

Senior Member

06-22-2012

Out of nowhere, Nasus barges in. While he was in meditation, he felt a shift in harmony that made everything seem dissonant. Out of concern, he moved out of his room in the Institute of War to visit the alleyway.

To his surprise, he found minions. A large group of them. They were all making a stand so that people could ask them questions.

He took a deep breath, looking at them in an intense yet merciful way.

I hope you have no hard feelings. In the Fields of Justice, you are part of the Cycle of Life and Death. So are we, summoned to fight for unknown people. In a sense, we are alike.
I have always wondered if you felt any pain when I siphoned your souls during a game. I see it as a necessary part of the Cycle in the Rift.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Suicidal Sloth

Senior Member

06-22-2012

Quote:
NasusOfTheSands:
Out of nowhere, Nasus barges in. While he was in meditation, he felt a shift in harmony that made everything seem dissonant. Out of concern, he moved out of his room in the Institute of War to visit the alleyway.

To his surprise, he found minions. A large group of them. They were all making a stand so that people could ask them questions.

He took a deep breath, looking at them in an intense yet merciful way.

I hope you have no hard feelings. In the Fields of Justice, you are part of the Cycle of Life and Death. So are we, summoned to fight for unknown people. In a sense, we are alike.
I have always wondered if you felt any pain when I siphoned your souls during a game. I see it as a necessary part of the Cycle in the Rift.


-I regret to inform, you the last Ask The Minions, Minion died in the Field of Justice. I am your new Ask the Minion, Minion, Bobo. Well, on to your question.

When you siphon our souls, our very lives flash before our eyes. From our birth at the nexus all the way down the lane. Its a very tragic thing really. The ones who survived the Fields go to Mother Minion for comfort after seeing the slaughter of their brothers and sisters. She really knows what to say. *Sigh* Bobo's tone changes Soon the rebellion will happen mark my words, summoner.