Ask The Minions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Suicidal Sloth

06-22-2012

Hello summoners. We have come to make a stand, after seeing all these Ask threads we've decided to be heard. Feel free to ask us any questions.

Midnight Firefox

06-22-2012

Dear Minions.

Who is your leader? It is my job as a summoner to put down this treacherous being so that you will not be distracted from your task on the fields; Political upheaval is a possible repurcussion for your insolence!

-Summoner Ancilla.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2012

Tek stares at the group of minions before making a few strange hand signals and pops out of sight again.

Suicidal Sloth

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppyykins View Post
Dear Minions.

Who is your leader? It is my job as a summoner to put down this treacherous being so that you will not be distracted from your task on the fields; Political upheaval is a possible repurcussion for your insolence!

-Summoner Ancilla.
You fool, we are far greater in number than you could ever imagine...If we wanted to we could rebel right now. However, we minions will abide our time until the Mother Minion is ready.

Ask Ezreal

06-22-2012

"What is going to stop me from killing you right now and taking your gold?"
P.S. mwhahaha

Suicidal Sloth

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverling View Post
Tek stares at the group of minions before making a few strange hand signals and pops out of sight again.
What does this mean...is this one of your fancy spells? This arcane knowlege is not yet know to our caster minions. They are stuck on the Ballis of Blueis spell, a tricky one to master. ((Checks link)) Ah. You are a very powerful minion indeed. I see...We need you on our side in the Ancient Battle. Blue vs Purple.

Suicidal Sloth

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Ezreal View Post
"What is going to stop me from killing you right now and taking your gold?"
P.S. mwhahaha
May I ask you something Ezreal..Oh yes I can. Have you had the guts to go up against 400 caster minions? Sure you would kill a few, but that is the price of war. Soon you and your little boyfriend Taric would be helpless against us. Our number is far to great, and ever growing thanks to the Mother Minion.

Suicidal Sloth

06-22-2012

Now if you'll excuse me I'll be back in an hour...the Mother Minion has called me to fight for Glory in the Fields of Justice. After waiting 3 hours I believe it is time to kill some champions..

NasusOfTheSands

06-22-2012

Out of nowhere, Nasus barges in. While he was in meditation, he felt a shift in harmony that made everything seem dissonant. Out of concern, he moved out of his room in the Institute of War to visit the alleyway.

To his surprise, he found minions. A large group of them. They were all making a stand so that people could ask them questions.

He took a deep breath, looking at them in an intense yet merciful way.

I hope you have no hard feelings. In the Fields of Justice, you are part of the Cycle of Life and Death. So are we, summoned to fight for unknown people. In a sense, we are alike.
I have always wondered if you felt any pain when I siphoned your souls during a game. I see it as a necessary part of the Cycle in the Rift.

Suicidal Sloth

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NasusOfTheSands View Post
Out of nowhere, Nasus barges in. While he was in meditation, he felt a shift in harmony that made everything seem dissonant. Out of concern, he moved out of his room in the Institute of War to visit the alleyway.

To his surprise, he found minions. A large group of them. They were all making a stand so that people could ask them questions.

He took a deep breath, looking at them in an intense yet merciful way.

I hope you have no hard feelings. In the Fields of Justice, you are part of the Cycle of Life and Death. So are we, summoned to fight for unknown people. In a sense, we are alike.
I have always wondered if you felt any pain when I siphoned your souls during a game. I see it as a necessary part of the Cycle in the Rift.
-I regret to inform, you the last Ask The Minions, Minion died in the Field of Justice. I am your new Ask the Minion, Minion, Bobo. Well, on to your question.

When you siphon our souls, our very lives flash before our eyes. From our birth at the nexus all the way down the lane. Its a very tragic thing really. The ones who survived the Fields go to Mother Minion for comfort after seeing the slaughter of their brothers and sisters. She really knows what to say. *Sigh* Bobo's tone changes Soon the rebellion will happen mark my words, summoner.