Has this been happening to anybody else?

Yes 13 68.42%
No 4 21.05%
To a friend of mine/I've heard about it 2 10.53%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Champ/Ui All my champions disappeared after the patch of june 20! + long waitstologin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heumannoso

Recruiter

06-22-2012

Dear Riot Team and Summoners,

I want to inform you and ask for your help concerning a situation that has been troubling me for a few days, and I hoped that this problem would've been solved by today, but it wasn't solved. The thing is that I logged into the game on wednesday, after the patch, and all of my champions we're missing. ALL of them. I just logged in, wanted to play a game, and during the champion selection I had only the free ones available. To check what was going on, I went to the store, to check on if my champions appeared as unlocked, but they weren't. I will have tu buy them all over again. When i go to my profile and check the champions I own, I have got NONE champions at all.

I want to add, to make sure you know i'm not lying, that I am lvl 28, so it is not possible for me to have gone through levels 1-28 without buying any champions. If you want, check my match history. I have wins this week with Karthus, a character wich isnt free, and I appear not to own him, yet somehow i played with him. I hope you believe me.
Due to this problem, I bought Sion and Alistar's free skin, and have been playing with them.
And not only have I been experiencing this champion theft, but me and some friends are having EXTREMELY long waiting queues to be able to log into the game. While I write this, I have been already waiting for an hour, and i'm still in position "over 20.000" and have to wait another 2 hr and 54 mins. This situation didn't occur before the update this wednesday.

Please Riot Team, I BEG you to help me, as I LOVE LoL, and my gaming experience has been practically ruined, so despite the awesomeness of this game, I will be forced to look for something else if this doesnt get fixed

McDerp

06-22-2012

dude.

go outside.

relax.

The game is broken, they're fixing it.

mafagafe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

06-22-2012

Me too. =/

MrSnuffay

06-22-2012

me too even my runes

MischievousSloth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-25-2012

My boyfriend lost all his champions.. I hope when they fix this that all of his skins come back as well....

Tattersail

06-25-2012

Does nobody follow the updates on the server down time? This has been discussed... In full detail, multiple times. Although anyone who has lost champions/runes should have had them returned by now and they were saying to submit a support ticket if you were still missing content and they would look into it.

ruiyongcx

01-24-2013

me too!!

MicKretz

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruiyongcx View Post
me too!!
if this truly happened to you from the latest patch you might want to start your own thread seeing as this one is from "disappeared after the patch of june 20"