The Ur'gath Combo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Angloomy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2010

Sounds fun

Vijaya

08-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorgie View Post
Just recently I had a game where I happened to lane with a Cho'Gath. I'm currently trying to get over my gayness for Urgot, but it's not working. He's too sexy.

So we're up against Amumu and Nidalee, and things go alright. I land my combo often, but don't get any kills thanks to Nidalee's heal shenanigans and Amumu's unusually high tankiness. Cho just happily farms alongside me, harassing with Rupture and generally being a MFing Cho.

We hit Lv6, and quickly realized just how much trouble Nidalee was in. I ulted and Cho immediately nommed her. A little over a minute later the same thing happened to Amumu. The rest of the game was spent force-feeding Cho whenever my ult was up. It didn't matter if they were under a tower or not, it was just so easy.

Between the swap, the knockup, the homing missiles, the armor reduction, the shield slow, the silence, and Feast... nobody can survive. Urgot and Cho were meant to terrorize together.
Amumu wasn't in the jungle, and Nidalee wasn't solo laning, so I have to assume that they suck.

Urgot and Cho would have the ability to shut down a lane hard. They also lack the ability to carry, and having two tanks in a lane and getting fed sounds like a pretty bad idea when you could have two tanks in two separate lanes, each with a carry under their wing.

Deusvar

08-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vijaya View Post
Amumu wasn't in the jungle, and Nidalee wasn't solo laning, so I have to assume that they suck.

Urgot and Cho would have the ability to shut down a lane hard. They also lack the ability to carry, and having two tanks in a lane and getting fed sounds like a pretty bad idea when you could have two tanks in two separate lanes, each with a carry under their wing.
Have a ranged carry and a tough fighter in the other lane, they should do just as well.

Also while Urgot is naturally tanky, I'm not sure if a tank build is really his thing? He is an assassin.

Hannor

08-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deusvar View Post
Have a ranged carry and a tough fighter in the other lane, they should do just as well.

Also while Urgot is naturally tanky, I'm not sure if a tank build is really his thing? He is an assassin.
Urgot is good if you build him tanky. That is, I have had good success being the main tank with him. His passive can mitigate a ton of damage and his debuffs hlep end a fight quickly in your favor.

Ad is good as well. It makes him a really good anti-carry. Although he probably will never be quite carry material.