The Ur'gath Combo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yorgie

08-29-2010

Just recently I had a game where I happened to lane with a Cho'Gath. I'm currently trying to get over my gayness for Urgot, but it's not working. He's too sexy.

So we're up against Amumu and Nidalee, and things go alright. I land my combo often, but don't get any kills thanks to Nidalee's heal shenanigans and Amumu's unusually high tankiness. Cho just happily farms alongside me, harassing with Rupture and generally being a MFing Cho.

We hit Lv6, and quickly realized just how much trouble Nidalee was in. I ulted and Cho immediately nommed her. A little over a minute later the same thing happened to Amumu. The rest of the game was spent force-feeding Cho whenever my ult was up. It didn't matter if they were under a tower or not, it was just so easy.

Between the swap, the knockup, the homing missiles, the armor reduction, the shield slow, the silence, and Feast... nobody can survive. Urgot and Cho were meant to terrorize together.

ANDRETHEGOD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2010

This sounds fun O.O

Rezengu

08-29-2010

Cho Gath and Urgot are now top tier!
(Unless cleanse cleanses urgot's ult)

Silverdevilboy

08-29-2010

Blitzcrank and Cho are just as fun. Grab, knockup, knockup, silence, silence, nom. They literallly get launched into cho's mouth, if you do it well they never touch the ground.

peyo

08-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverdevilboy View Post
Blitzcrank and Cho are just as fun. Grab, knockup, knockup, silence, silence, nom. They literallly get launched into cho's mouth, if you do it well they never touch the ground.
the only problem is that Blitz has to actually grab some1 to success (and that might be hard while playing competitive enemies), while Urgot is 100% grab.

Chunky Evelynn

08-29-2010

Unless you're playing against Morgana or Sivir, or someone else with a sheild. Then you just wasted your ult.

peyo

08-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvinnn View Post
Unless you're playing against Morgana or Sivir, or someone else with a sheild. Then you just wasted your ult.
you won't have time to activate it. Stun + silence, you're pretty much finished by the time it wears off.

togarda

08-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by peyo View Post
you won't have time to activate it. Stun + silence, you're pretty much finished by the time it wears off.
If Morgana puts her shield on someone who is in the process of being switched by Urgot (the animation with the arrows) then Urgot's ult is completely negated. This has caused many lulz for me as a Morgana player.

peyo

08-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by togarda View Post
If Morgana puts her shield on someone who is in the process of being switched by Urgot (the animation with the arrows) then Urgot's ult is completely negated. This has caused many lulz for me as a Morgana player.
I rather meant the champs with shield to be transfered :P Like Sivir shouldn't be able to defend herself

Hannor

08-30-2010

I actually had the pleasure of laning with a morgana as urgot. We were facing garen and yi.

They tried everything to harass us or push us back, but even just last hitting on our part kept them backed against their tower.

Pretty much we would stand side by side. Garen would blade dance and i would tag him with my passive. I then proceeded to laugh as I stood in his spin, taking almost no damage. Yi would pop forward with alpha. Again pop my passive, laugh.

Each time they came forward, morg would snare/soil, and i would q, auto attack. Pop shield after snare, e+q. When we both hit six, they couldn't even stand under their tower anymore.

Edit: First time i ever got fed in a game.