Crystalline-- The Succubus Princess

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkestSuccuboss

06-30-2012

bump

Hatter Maddigan

06-30-2012

R-Slumber Crescendo Crystalline reels back an illusion of herself is created and this illusion works as a projection which if it contacts the target. Crystalline dashes forward and pounces on her victim and by grabbing by the neck she kiss's her target taking health from them and gaining health for herself atop of that, while she is performing this she can't be hit. When the kiss ends she leaps back to the spot from where she originally unleashed her spell.

Deals 175/250/325 (+0.7) magic damage to her enemy

Cost
60/75/90/105/120 Mana
Range

I think you should be able to knock her off your team mate at a certain point in her drain. just feels like to much of a punishment if it cant be canceled through some kinda means.

DarkestSuccuboss

06-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stilus Veho View Post
R-Slumber Crescendo Crystalline reels back an illusion of herself is created and this illusion works as a projection which if it contacts the target. Crystalline dashes forward and pounces on her victim and by grabbing by the neck she kiss's her target taking health from them and gaining health for herself atop of that, while she is performing this she can't be hit. When the kiss ends she leaps back to the spot from where she originally unleashed her spell.

Deals 175/250/325 (+0.7) magic damage to her enemy

Cost
60/75/90/105/120 Mana
Range

I think you should be able to knock her off your team mate at a certain point in her drain. just feels like to much of a punishment if it cant be canceled through some kinda means.
I was thinking if the arrow pointer for this spell is harder to aim, if the spell lands It should pay off for the good aim of the user. Plus, the illusion can not hit a minion; if it hits a minion than the illusion is canceled. This is when people can counter against her for attempting to use this spell.

DarkestSuccuboss

07-01-2012

hmmph, perhaps if I add cool down percentage it could balance out her R....

Guess, I'll just bump until I get more reviews to make some tweaks on this champion.

DarkestSuccuboss

07-01-2012

bump

DarkestSuccuboss

07-01-2012

bump

iRoxas

07-01-2012

the R actually isn't even THAT op, you could put the AP ratio up and give it a 150/130/110 CD, I guess that would be good.

wanna check my champ? its up to you of course xD
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2298517

DarkestSuccuboss

07-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRoxas View Post
the R actually isn't even THAT op, you could put the AP ratio up and give it a 150/130/110 CD, I guess that would be good.

wanna check my champ? its up to you of course xD
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2298517
Well, I guess she does look a little OP, but isn't Morgana OV too well not for the must part shes alright. Yes, I think that ratio is fine too.

DarkestSuccuboss

07-02-2012

bump

DarkestSuccuboss

07-02-2012

bump