Crystalline-- The Succubus Princess

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkestSuccuboss

06-28-2012

Updated a few things like the skins section, her Q has been slightly changed now. A little description of her basic and critical attacks.

Uh, now I will wait for those awesome reviews while I work on her CD's and damages to the abilities.

JumpZ 1

Recruiter

06-28-2012

Badass! :P

DarkestSuccuboss

06-28-2012

bam

LeetMasterAce

06-28-2012

When I first saw the word "Succubus" I got ultra excited, seeing as I have a huge succubus fetish. But after reading the Lore, my expectations were sundered. I don't like the strong overlap with Morgana and Kayle. In essence, she winds up being a Morgana clone, and as a "succubus," Morgana doesn't really do the job for me. She isn't seductive or playfully coy, she's always bitter and ragey, and she doesn't have any succubus-like abilities. For all practical purposes, she's more of a "fallen angel" than a straight up Succubus. Given her enmity towards Kayle, I doubt she'd want some demon helping her solve her problems.

I do enjoy the whip concept though. No succubus is complete without dual-wielding whips. Still, her only "Succubus-like" ability is her ult. She could use a regular ability similar to Ahri's Charm, but perhaps instead of making it a skillshot it can be Point-and-Click, and instead of a taunt + slow it could be a short stun (i.e. stunned by her beauty).

DarkestSuccuboss

06-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeetMasterAce View Post
When I first saw the word "Succubus" I got ultra excited, seeing as I have a huge succubus fetish. But after reading the Lore, my expectations were sundered. I don't like the strong overlap with Morgana and Kayle. In essence, she winds up being a Morgana clone, and as a "succubus," Morgana doesn't really do the job for me. She isn't seductive or playfully coy, she's always bitter and ragey, and she doesn't have any succubus-like abilities. For all practical purposes, she's more of a "fallen angel" than a straight up Succubus. Given her enmity towards Kayle, I doubt she'd want some demon helping her solve her problems.

I do enjoy the whip concept though. No succubus is complete without dual-wielding whips. Still, her only "Succubus-like" ability is her ult. She could use a regular ability similar to Ahri's Charm, but perhaps instead of making it a skillshot it can be Point-and-Click, and instead of a taunt + slow it could be a short stun (i.e. stunned by her beauty).
I didn't elaborate enough that's my fault, but my champ has some similarities yes like they look sort of the same except my champ has mini wings on her head and her moves are kind of different from morgana besides her E which sounds the same. I'm still thinking of changing that one.

She is seductive look at the descriptions of her skin. She is a succubus hence why she has exotic skins and atop of that she has a tad more stealth than Morgana being the fact that in her Q she leaps. Hence why I wrote that she wears high stiletto, but other than that she doesn't use dresses like Morgana. Plus, now if Crystalline was equal in power with Morgana than why wouldn't they team up if their goals would be most likely similar? A succubus is bitter there are many definitions out there of a succubus but the one I created is passive aggressive unlike Morgana who seems to not keep her anger under a leash.

As for an ability similar to Ahri's charm I am still considering working on that as soon as I figure something that balances everything. For example, if she has two whips she needs to look like shes putting them to use instead of having all her spells be based only on average succubi powers.

Thanks for the review though!

DarkestSuccuboss

06-29-2012

bump

DarkestSuccuboss

06-29-2012

bump

DarkestSuccuboss

06-29-2012

bump

DarkestSuccuboss

06-29-2012

bump

DarkestSuccuboss

06-30-2012

bump