Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Ahri/Sona] Silent, But Not Still

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yasako

10-18-2012

If you check my ff.net profile, I put my LoL fics on hiatus so I could work on something I haven't worked on (because I got embarrassed). I think I'll start SbNS again after I get some inspiration tomorrow from seeing the megucas.
Going to the 6:00 PM showing of Puella Magi Madoka Magica: The Movie tomorrow~

Ravagestar

10-21-2012

Nice job

Lord Faff

11-26-2012

...Update?

Yasako

11-26-2012

Quote:
Lord Faff:
...Update?

Chapter 6 is at ~740 words.

... I try to write every day, but I end up eschewing that in favor of browsing That Place.

Sorry.

Loso

11-26-2012

mak pls

Yasako

12-30-2012

Steel Strings, Silken Strings - Part B: Silken Strings is at ~740 words and counting thanks to the intervention of Sailor Venus! It should be finished by Tuesday. After that, I plan on finishing Silent, but not Still within two months and moving on to do a Vocaloid fic I've wanted to do for a while now. On the topic of League fics, though, I'd like to do a Cait/Vi oneshot. Because screw you GV.

Traject

12-30-2012

Excellent story